You and the Marshal

Jian Luo finished counting and came to the conclusion: "There are about three."

Lu Shifeng sneered: "Do you think it's too few?"

...

In this tone, Jian Luo's desire to survive forced him to look up, and when he looked up, he saw Marshal Lu looking at him with a half-smiling smile. Although he was not angry or murderous, it just made Jian Luo, a small animal, feel threatened.

Oops.

Shouldn't he poke the wound?

Think about it too, how could a straight man like Lu Shifeng have a partner, isn't he rubbing salt on people's wounds!

Thinking of this, Jian Luo hurriedly changed his words: "A lot, a lot, I think enough is enough."

Lu Shifeng narrowed his eyes: "Three is enough?"

...

The word of the tiger.

Jian Luo felt the duck's strength, and he said bravely, "Isn't it all divided in the end?"

Lu Shifeng glanced at him, and Jian Luo hurriedly lowered his head to eat Yunguoguo, pretending that nothing had happened, in an attempt to get through it.

"Because of what?"

Lu Shifeng felt that it was necessary to explore the inner world of children.

Jian Luo didn't expect that the Marshal was quite gossipy, but it was nothing, so he said bluntly, "Because of my family situation."

...

His family was in the countryside, and later he secretly broadcast live, made some money, and dragged his connections to the university.

Jian Luo's appearance is not bad, he can cook, his temperament is not bad, and he is naturally quite popular, but no matter who he is, once he knows his cannibalistic family of origin, who would want to go to the end with him??

Once or twice, Jian Luo also figured out that sweet love would never be his turn, and it was the most realistic way to earn money honestly.

Lu Shifeng's voice went from top to bottom: "Did you talk to the Dark Stars?"

"Huh?" Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, then nodded foolishly: "Well, you know the conditions in my family. That's it, it can't be changed."

Lu Shifeng gave him a deep look.

Jian Luo still buried his head and continued to eat Yunguoguo. His delicate face was full of satisfaction and seriousness about the food. He couldn't see any other expressions, but inexplicably, Marshal Lu felt that he should say something.

"If you can't change others, change yourself." Lu Shifeng led him on the bustling road of the shopping mall: "When you can stand above your family, you won't be restrained by it."

Jian Luo smiled: "People's discrimination against heterogeneity, no matter how good you are, you can't change it. For example, Marshal, I'm human, don't you mind at all?"

He only asked half-jokingly.

Actually didn't expect an answer.

There was a child running past playfully in the mall and almost bumped into Jian Luo. Lu Shifeng quickly pulled him to his side.

The cloud fruit in Jian Luo's hand fell.

The snow-white cloud fruit fell to the ground, and a robot not far away came over to clean it up automatically and then left automatically.

Jian Luo sighed, "What a pity."

Lu Shifeng pulled him away: "If you want to eat, I'll buy another one for you."