Lu Shifeng is a Boyfriend

The atmosphere suddenly fell into an awkward atmosphere.

Jian Luo is keenly aware that there seems to be something wrong with the current atmosphere. He is actually quite observant. Now it seems that this adult is in a bad mood?

Why?

It seems to be around the question of whether Marshal Lu is old or not.

That's right, who likes to be told that their leader is old, isn't the person who said it waiting to be slaughtered?

Sure enough, he was stupid!

Jian Luo hurriedly made up for it: "I don't think Marshal Lu is old at all. He is wise and martial, and his style is still the same. He is an idol in the hearts of our people, and a Confucian lantern that points the way forward!"

Lu Shifeng squinted his eyes, slowly, the corner of the man's mouth evoked an elegant smile, he said, "You haven't seen him."

"..."

Nonsense, who has nothing to see the legendary King of Hell?

Jian Luo hesitated to answer: "This will not hinder the image of the Marshal in my heart."

"Image?" Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "I'm afraid you don't even know what he looks like."

Jian Luo's eyes flickered, and he casually said: "How can we small citizens have the honor to see the true face of the Marshal?"

Lu Shifeng tapped his fingertips: "What school did you graduate from."

Jane fell for a moment.

Lu Shifeng waited for a while, then raised his eyebrows impatiently: "What about you?"

This man is a character who fought **** battles in the orthodox battlefield. When the aura is fully open, it gives people an extreme sense of oppression, which makes people subconsciously want to obey, and dare not have the slightest disobedience.

Jian Luo shivered all over. He racked his brains and finally remembered the name of the school that his younger brother had mentioned: "Clear Water College."

Lu Shifeng was slightly surprised: "It's a little famous school."

"Well." Jian Luo knew that the original owner did well: "You have won the prize, and it is my honor to be able to enter Clear Water."

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids to look at him. The man's eyes were pitch-black, as if a dangerous fog was rolling in them. Seeing that, Jian Luo's scalp tightened and he was at a loss.

Too difficult.

It's so hard to talk to this man.

Knowing this, he might as well pack up and go to the base by himself. Staying here to chat with this adult is like being tortured on a fire stand.

Half an hour.

Lu Shifeng withdrew his gaze: "When working in the army, be careful with your words and deeds."

Jian Luo raised her head: "Huh?"

"Otherwise." Lu Shifeng paused, his voice lazy but dangerous: "I don't know how he died."

The word "died" seems to have boundless murderous aura.

Jian Luo shivered, and quickly nodded like a primary school student: "I know, I know."

Originally, he still had a little doubt about what his mother said about the military's dangerous words. Now he completely believes it, really, completely believes it. Lu Shifeng's men are so dangerous, Lu Shifeng himself must not eat people?