I see whether you are happy or not

Jian Luo was still holding the glass of Fairy Dew in his hand, but he couldn't drink the water anymore. He tried his best to keep calm, and then put the water glass back on the table.

The Elf King still looked at Lu Shifeng with great interest: "How do you feel?"

This kind of face made Jian Luo very suspicious that if Lu Shifeng was interested, The Elf King could deliver the goods and put them on the bed without worry.

The room was silent, and everyone looked at Lord Lu intentionally or unintentionally.

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Give it to me?"

In the front hall were standing side by side with elves. These elves were all very watery, shy, and timid, and fair-skinned and beautiful, especially their pitiful temperament and figure. The temperament was pinched.

Lu Shifeng turned the cup in his hand with his slender fingers, and said slowly, "It looks good."

'Boom!'

A small voice came from the side.

Everyone looked at the inconspicuous human being next to the Marshal again, and Jian Luo smiled and said, "I'm sorry, my hand slipped."

The cup that fell on the table was lifted up, Jian Luo gave everyone an insincere smile, and then continued to stare at the table.

Lu Shifeng glanced at him and said slowly: "Since Your Majesty looks down on me, it's not easy to turn away this kindness."

Jian Luo suddenly raised his head, his eyes were full of disbelief. He looked at Lu Shifeng, aggressive and murderous, like a little rabbit with blown fur.

Lu Shifeng said: "It just so happens that my adjutant loves the elves very much, and it happens that he has nothing to do recently, so I will give it to him."

Jian Luo's eyes widened, and he said in disbelief, "Me?"

The Elf King sitting above had no opinion: "Okay, since Master Lu said so, then do it like this."

Under the assignment of the elf king, several elves came to Jian Luo. Although the elves are beautiful, they are also beautiful that can only be seen from a distance and cannot be played with. If they all come, they will all look at you with affection. If they all have the appearance of immortals, they will have a siege posture, which is heartbreaking.

Jian Luo's heart choked, he glared at Lu Shifeng quietly, and lowered his voice: "What do you want, why give it to me, what do I want a elf for?"

Lu Shifeng was still playing with the wine cup in his hand. He glanced at Jian Luo with interest, and the corner of his mouth smirked: "Aren't old couples tired of watching, let's do it for you."

"..."

This careful man was waiting here!

Jian Luo snorted softly: "Give it to me."

Anyway, don't do it for nothing, why get angry with others, even if he has no blessings to accept the grace of the beauty, the solution will always be more difficult than the difficulty!

The banquet is over.

The elites are very warm and hospitable. They arranged a temporary residence for Jian Luo and Lu Shifeng in a beautiful place in the Elf Valley, but even if it is a temporary residence, the decoration and ornaments inside are extremely fresh, elegant, and refreshing.

Lu Shifeng still had things to do and couldn't stay to rest, so he arranged the guards and let Jian Luo stay in the manor to play. When he came back in the afternoon, it was already after dusk.