I Have a Boyfriend Too

While the two were talking, there was movement at the entrance of the gate, and then a waiter respectfully led people in.

This is a man in a white robe with pure white hair, holding a cane in his hand, walking in a dignified and steady step, and came in under the recommendation of the waiter.

Nie Yan narrowed his shrewd eyes and said with a smile, "It's really impressive that you are willing to pay respects to the sacrifice of adults."

High Priest Zhan Wentai.

Dark Star national idol, a figure who knows astronomy and geography.

Zhan Wentai sat down on the table: "Divination learned that there will be unexpected surprises when you see me, so I'll come over and have a look."

Nie Yan cheered: "As expected of a sacrifice, this is expected."

Zhan Wentai looked at Lu Shifeng reservedly: "Master Marshal is well."

Lu Shifeng said slowly: "Why do you have to be so polite when offering sacrifices to adults? Come and take a seat."

Zhan Wentai is always like an old cadre. After he sat down, he smelled the fragrance and said after a long silence, "These foods seem to have the scent of healing dopamine."

As a businessman, Nie Yan naturally has to weigh the pros and cons: "Would you like to try again to make sure of the sacrifice to your lord?"

Zhan Wentai picked up his chopsticks and took a bite of a fried shrimp.

Nie Yan asked him, "How?"

The veteran cadre Zhan Wentai swallowed the food and said, "It tastes good."

"..."

You are very humorous.

Nie Yan hesitated for a while: "What I'm asking is, you just talked about the healing power."

"So it is." Zhan Wentai looked at Lu Shifeng instead: "Master Marshal should be more familiar with this taste."

Lu Shifeng nodded slowly.

Nie Yan was at a loss, and he turned his face: "Have you ever eaten his cooking?"

Lu Shifeng held the wine glass, slowly shook it twice, and lightly opened his thin lips: "Anyway, it should be more than you eat."

? ? ?

As a shrewd businessman, Nie Yan would be humiliated by his hard work in the shopping mall if he didn't use his little brains at this time.

He asked slowly, "Could it be that the cook you hired by the military is the same as mine?"

Lu Shifeng said, "Almost."

"So sure?" Nie Yan pushed his glasses, looked at Jai Yue next to him, and said, "Go and invite him over, let's meet."

Kazuki looked hesitant.

Nie Yan had a bad feeling in his heart: "What's wrong?"

"Boss, Mr. Jian is no longer in our moonlight. It's 7 o'clock now, and he has already left." Jai Yue went out of her way: "Because he said he won't be able to catch the last bus if he doesn't leave!"

"..."

The reason is tough!

The other side.

When Jian Luo got out of the car, it was already late. He walked along the path to the house. When he got home, he saw a group of people around the door of the house. A group of people were chattering. This scene makes my heart tighten.