Being Secretary Jin is So Hard

Rao Ai Jin, who was used to seeing big scenes, did not expect this human being to be so pragmatic.

But she was still very happy: "Then why do you come to Sky City? Let's meet. It's better to come here today. We are in a hurry."

Jian Luo: "..."

I don't know if it was his delusion.

He felt that the Dark Star people seemed to be more... anxious?

No matter it is Jiang Jiang or whoever, it is so undisguised when it comes up, is this the Dark Star culture?

Jian Luo thought for a while: "I'm sorry, I can't go there for the time being."

Ai Jin was stunned, and she quickly said, "Is the money not in place?"

Jian Luo doesn't trust her very much, but he can't say that straight up: "You shouldn't have customized the meal for someone other than yourself, but the other party may not really be able to eat what I made. Let's taste it first, if not, lets do it. Get together, what do you say?"

Ai Jin looked at the line of words on the information screen, and had to say that she felt that what this human being said made sense! 

(T/N- idk how the line keeps getting underneath and it wont let me take it off so we're just dealing with it!)

"Okay then." Ai Jin said, "I'll order a meal from you first."

Jian Luo knew that it was done, and adhering to the professionalism, he asked, "What kind of meal do you want to customize, I'll see if I can satisfy it."

Ai Jin lifted her spirits: "Your fries are good, we have tried them, and we think they are delicious."

"..."

French fries again.

Jian Luo said, "French fries have been restricted to other places. Do you have no requirements for rice? I'll make new products for you."

Ai Jin was taken aback.

She is skeptical of new products.

Jian Luo thought for a while: "Can you pay for the ingredients? I don't have a lot of ingredients."

Ai Jin was shocked by Jian Luo's poverty. She knew that even ordinary Dark Star families would not be short of food, so she was very forthright: "We will pay for all the expenses of your food making!"

Jian Luo's eyes lit up.

Don't say anything, Gold Master Dad!

After the two parties reached an agreement, Jian Luo learned about the needs of serving customers, and came up with one requirement: delicious food.

This requirement is also too broad, and there is no sense of direction at all.

The only thing to be happy about is that Ai Jin has sent the 2w of the deposit, so he has the money to buy some ingredients first.

Jian Luo opened the information halo and couldn't wait to buy one thing, that is: rice!

Optical Brain Feedback: "Order Successfully."

Jian Luo didn't wait long when a delivery robot delivered the items to the door, and the two big bags cost 2,000 star coins.

Robot: "Please check."

Jian Luo swiped the information bracelet, and the robot left after the deduction was successful.

Life would be better with Mi. In the evening, my younger brother and Su Liang were surprised to see Mi when they came back.