Potato Limited Edition

After returning from Longgu, Jian Luo began to feel a little uneasy.

Lu Shifeng said: "Thinking too much is useless."

Jian Luo sat on a chair outside the room. Outside their lounge was a large garden, where you could see some scenery outside. He had been lying on this chair these days and looking out. That direction happened to be in Longgu. Direction, Lu Shifeng was not completely unprepared for this transformation. He spent most of the time at the training ground, and Secretary Jin even helped to push off most of the schedule and business.

Lu Shifeng came back early today.

Jian Luo sat on the chair to handle official business. Sometimes he has to handle these official business after get off work, and things will never be finished. Even if he goes home, he still has to control the data in various places. If there is any unexpected situation, the customer's problems, production problems, all require him to make up his mind.

Lu Shifeng just finished taking a shower, sitting next to Jian Luo and said, "You handled all these things yourself?"

Jian Luo raised his head: "Huh?"

"How many people do you have that can be used?" Lu Shifeng asked him, "What are they doing?"

Jian Luo was stunned. He said, "There are some directors in the factory who will collect problems and give me feedback."

Lu Shifeng: "What's the meaning of his existence? Collection?"

Jian Luo looked at his serious face, and realized the problem with hindsight. It seems that there are not many people under his hand who can use it. In fact, many problems do not need to be sent to him at all, but he still needs to handle it himself.

Lu Shifeng said: "Let you manage these people, not to let you do everything yourself, what you need to do is to train people, to give a general plan and correct errors in time, rather than being stumped by these things."

Jian Luo understood a little: "But I'm afraid they won't..."

"Then they shouldn't stay in that position, but let the capable and capable people come out." Lu Shifeng stared at Jian Luo intently: "Talents shouldn't be buried with everyone, and positions don't have to be according to seniority, the capable ones come first, understand?"

Jian Luo seemed to be called by him at once.

Before, he felt really tired, but there was no one around him to share the burden with, but after Lu Shifeng said it, he felt a little relieved.

Jian Luo said, "Then I'll hire an assistant tomorrow, and then... I'll take a look at the factory and staffing."

Lu Shifeng reached out and stroked Jian Luo's thin face, his voice was solemn: "Do you blame me for being troublesome?"

"How come!"

Jian Luo rubbed Lu Shifeng's hand with some nostalgia: "I know you are for my own good."

A smile appeared in Lu Shifeng's eyes, he stared at Jian Luo, looked at his recently thin cheeks, his eyes were slightly gloomy: "There are many things in business, if you don't understand, you can ask Nie Yan, although he is only mercenary, but it's your boss."

Jian Luo nodded obediently: "I know."

"When you encounter something, discuss it with others, don't fight hard." Lu Shifeng touched his head: "They will all help you."

Jian Luo didn't want to hear this, he always felt as if he was explaining his last words.

The sunset in the evening fell on the two of them. He wrapped his arms around Lu Shifeng's waist, buried his face in his arms, and muttered, "I also want to discuss with you, and I have to discuss with you all the time."