Aren't You Affectionate?

Under Jian Luo's stunned expression, Lu Shifeng retracted his gaze first, and said, "Since you're here, take a look and be familiar with it."

"..."

This is too bald!

Jian Luo was speechless and condensed, and at the same time there was a little excitement, accompanied by a kind of uneasy anxiety.

If he is allowed to accept a house calmly, he can feel at ease.

Who knows the pain of pregnancy, not sleeping well at night, not eating well during the day, doing everything after having a body feels very heavy, there are many things that you want to do, you can't do it, and in the end you can only give up.

After more than ten months of suffering and affliction, he accepted it with peace of mind.

But, but I never thought that Lu Shifeng you could be such Lu Shifeng, you are really terrible! How can there be such a terrible gift in this world? Is it really serious? It's simply incredible!

Just thinking about it, the leader in front came over.

The leader was tall and mighty, and bowed down: "Please come with us, your distinguished guest."

Lu Shifeng walked with Jian Luo. In fact, in the forest outside, these humans, like Jian Luo, had some protective equipment on their bodies, but they took off these equipment after entering this tall city wall.

The leader said in his broken gong voice: "When you enter here, you don't need protective clothing."

Lu Shifeng said slowly: "Your protective cover maintenance costs are not low."

While talking, the Marshal took off his mask. He looked at Jian Luo, reached out and pressed the button for him, and the protective suit on Jian Luo's body also automatically retracted. 

The leader asked the others to serve tea, saying, "We've devoted almost all of our strength to maintaining this shield."

When the tea came, Lu Shifeng glanced at the tea, but didn't move.

Jian Luo opened the tea and smelled an herbal scent. Since there were still three uneasy ones in his stomach, he was afraid that something else would happen again. For the sake of safety, he didn't move.

Lu Shifeng played with the teacup in his hand and said, "Independence always has to pay some price."

The leader did not speak.

There are four people in this room, Jian Luo and Lu Shifeng, as well as the leader and his wife. His wife is a very kind person. She has been watching Jian Luo since just now, and everyone has not said anything. , and simply talk to Jian Luo: "Hello."

Jian Luo said quickly, "Hello."

She asked, "Are you human too?"

Jian Luo nodded.

"You look so delicate, like someone in a history book." His wife's rough face showed a shy smile: "Are all the humans on the Dark Star like this?"

When asked this question, Jian Luo had a lot to ask.

At present, one of the questions he is more concerned about is: "You are also human, why don't you go to the An Paradise of Dark Star together?"

He once thought that the group of humans in An Paradise was already very miserable, but he never expected that there would be a group of people on Earth. Compared with the group of people in Dark Star, this group of people was obviously - more tragic.