Did You Run Away?

There was a little embarrassment in the air.

The little silver dragon looks very bright in the light. The little guy doesn't look for food after breaking the shell like the two brothers. Instead, he pays attention to his own cleanliness. In a dirty place, the small body sits in the red shell, very well-behaved.

"I think it might just be an accident," Jian Luo said.

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids to look at him: "For example?"

"For example..." Jian Luo racked his brains, and he tentatively said, "Maybe there is no ink left in the middle of the dyeing process?"

The air is a little cold.

Lu Shifeng looked at him quietly, Jian Luo's smile froze on his face, Lu Shifeng told him with a blank face that this was not a very funny joke.

Jian Luo coughed lightly and broke the pot: "It's yours anyway. If you don't believe me, you can do a paternity test."

Lu Shifeng said slowly: "I and Silver Ash are both genetic replicas, and the offspring born are black and white."

It was only then that Jian Luo remembered that there was still this issue, and his eyes lit up: "Then what do you mean..."

Lu Shifeng said: "Even if the child is silver-grey, you don't have to worry. Now that he's gone, every dragon family has the duty and responsibility to take care of the cub. I won't let you go, if it's mine..."

Jian Luo hated him for being a piece of wood, but had no choice but to ask, "What if it was yours?"

"If it's mine, I'll be responsible to the end, I'll bring them up, and I'll..." The young voice looked extremely mature and stable, and the delicate face looked at Jian Luo, but it was rare and firm. "I'll take care of you, too," he said.

Listening to his words, Jian Luo still had a little resentment in his heart, but now it has almost dissipated, although he knew that the words of a dog man might not be reliable, although he really did not plan to rely on a man, although...

Just when Jian Luo was in a trance, Lu Shifeng added another question: "Are we legal partners?"

Jian Luo: "Huh?"

"Since you have my child." Lu Shifeng's red eyes stared at him for a split second, already thinking about letting Jian Luo move in, he asked, "Then are we together now? ."

"..."

I can't take your words.

In fact, these words are like a basin of cold water pouring Jian Luo from the beginning to the end.

He didn't know what to say, they were just a one-night stand because of the accident that the children were bound together, even if the child was his, but he had no formal and legal relationship with him, they could only be regarded as a familiar stranger.

It's going to be a stranger after all.

This realization made him suddenly become silent. He sat quietly beside the bed and fell into a long silence.

Lu Shifeng looked at him, the excited light in his red eyes gradually dimmed, he lowered his eyes, subconsciously didn't ask questions, even he himself didn't know what he was escaping from, just looked outside: "The medicine is ready, I'll bring it in."

Jian Luo fell back to his senses, and then quickly said, "Okay."

He took two steps forward to look at the dragon cub that had just broken its shell. The second child had already eaten the shell. After he was full, he looked at the world with a pair of eyes. When Jian Luo came over, the cub was just stunned. After a while, he took the initiative to walk in the direction of Jian Luo. The little guy's legs were not fully exerted, and he trembled when he walked three steps. The newly born dragon cub was as small as a fist, and his body was swaying, because of the exertion, there will be a little milky sound of humming, although it is hard work, but the goal is clear, that is, to walk towards Jian Luo.