Who To Bet

Jian Luo returned with the crayfish.

Today's harvest is quite fruitful and it is really satisfying. He originally thought that many of the original Earth's food would not be able to eat, but he did not expect that it is actually okay. Every time, he always gets surprises inadvertently, which makes him very happy.

The rest room is very close. After he went back, he put the crayfish down and went to take a bath. In fact, since he got on the warship, the whole person was a little uncomfortable. Maybe he was a little dizzy from the warship. Although it is better now, I still want to wash and sleep.

After wiping his head from the bathroom, Jian Luo pushed open the door of the bathroom and saw Lu Shifeng standing outside.

The Marshal sat gracefully on the sofa and raised his eyebrows to look at him: "Come out?"

Jian Luo wiped his head for a while and nodded, "Yes."

There was still a smell of crayfish in the room, Jian Luo reacted, walked over and sat down beside Lu Shifeng.

"Try this crayfish." Jian Luo opened the food box: "Actually, I also tried to make it. Do you think it's delicious?"

In order to prevent the Marshal from getting his hands dirty, he also specially took a glove, although he himself did not like to use gloves sometimes.

If it is mainly plastic gloves, the body of the crayfish is too sharp, and it is easy to puncture the gloves.

Seeing that he was peeling the lobster, Lu Shifeng took it and peeled it himself.

Jian Luo commanded: "Actually, there is no need to peel it. Our human stomachs are relatively fragile, so we may have some indigestion to the shell, but your words can be swallowed directly... in one bite."

After Lu Shifeng peeled it off, he handed it to him.

Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, looked at the lobster meat in front of him, and hesitated: "Is it for me?"

Lu Shifeng's blood-red eyes stared at Jian Luo, and at the young man whose eyes seemed to be glowing in front of him, he raised his eyebrows noncommittally: "You have been swallowing just now."

"..."

People are tough.

Jian Luo took it over embarrassedly: "I'll only eat one."

A smile crossed Lu Shifeng's eyes.

The Marshal was not as troublesome as Jian Luo when peeling the shrimp. A little scale appeared on his fingertips, which was very sharp. The shrimp shells opened when they touched, and the two of them were eating each other.

At the end, Jian Luo still wanted to sigh with emotion: "The scales of the dragon clan are good!"

Lu Shifeng glanced at him: "Why, you thought it was a big problem before?"

"..."

Jian Luo wiped his hands and had a strong desire to survive, but he still told the truth: "I think the scales are very good, especially in summer, I like it."

Lu Shifeng continued to look at him.

"Just..." Jian Luo said more and more, more and more guilty, "Just hold cool."

Although it is still a bit hot sometimes, but it is really cool, the scales are ice-cold, which is cooler than holding a freezer!

Lu Shifeng said, "According to what you mean, don't you despise me in winter?"

"How dare I." Jian Luo said quickly, "Can't it be heated in winter!"

"..."

The room was silent again.