Bring Food to Grace

To tell such a joke - Lu Shifeng is a good guy.

Uncle couldn't bear to look directly, he sighed: "Are you sure the dragon that rescued you was a black dragon?"

Jian Luo was suspicious: "What's wrong, is there something wrong with Heilong?"

...

It's a big problem.

Black dragon, majestic, where is there a second black dragon in this entire universe, not who it could be, but the character you described in your mouth doesn't quite fit!

The uncle thought for a while, and felt that Secretary Jin didn't have much to do, so it would be more appropriate for him to talk less, so he said, "If you want to find the dragon group, you should go to that garden, but not all dragons will be there. Some dragons will follow the troops on missions, whether they can meet or not basically depends on fate."

Jian Luo nodded: "Understood."

The two chatted for a while and then started to work. Jian Luo saw a jar of white pellets on the shelf and became interested: "Uncle, what is that?"

The uncle raised his head: "That's the crystallization of bandit birds, usually used to remove the smell of meat."

Jian Luo felt like salt, so he said, "Can I take a look?"

The uncle has no objection: "You can take it, but the taste of this crystal is average, it is not very delicious, you should be a little prepared."

Jian Luo tiptoed to get the jar: "I know."

The can was opened, but there was no smell in it. Jian Luo carefully dug a little with a spoon, wiped it with his fingertips, and tasted it on the tip of his tongue. A salty taste really spread between his lips and teeth, it was really salt!

This is really looking for him thousands of times.

Jian Luo was very excited: "Do you usually only use it to kill fish?"

"Yes." The uncle was very puzzled: "Do you have any other usage?"

Jian Luo decided to give it a try: "I'll try to make a dish first, if it works, don't blame me for wasting salt."

The uncle smiled and said, "Hey, you can use it."

With permission, Jian Luo was ready to cook. Although there were few vegetables on this planet, there was no shortage of meat and eggs. He was preparing the ingredients, and the live broadcast would begin shortly.

Today's recipe is egg rolls.

It happened to be the first time to try live broadcast in the military cafeteria. He greeted the camera: "Hi everyone, today we are eating egg rolls."

The popularity of the live broadcast room is slowly gathering:

"Anchor I've been waiting for your live broadcast."

"Yeah, how can we buy potato chips if you don't live stream?"

"I watch every day."

Because Jian Luo used to limit the number of potato chips to be purchased by entering the live broadcast room for half an hour, but it has not been broadcast since then, so people's grievances are deep.

In addition to this group of people, there is another group of people:

"Recommended by the high priest, I will come!"

"Good luck, retweet this anchor, and get the blessing of the gods who worship adults."

"The anchor bless me to pass my studies."