Run?

Jian Luo looked in the mirror for a while, sighed, and finally decided to go out first, after all, there is no way to see it now, it's just a waste of time.

He opened the door of the bathroom, and was about to get up and start to change his clothes, but as soon as he opened the door, he was stunned, and looked at Lu Shifeng who was standing at the door.

"..."

There was a moment of silence in the air.

Lu Shifeng's eyes swept across him, teasing crossed the man's always indifferent eyes, and the corner of his mouth was slightly hooked, meaning unknown.

Jian Luo froze in place, his ears turned red all of a sudden, and he was rather annoyed and angry: "Why did you come back suddenly?"

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Looks like it's not the right time for me to come back?"

"..."

Jian Luo hurriedly walked towards the closet, and pulled a coat at random to cover up this annoying look: "No, it's just scaring me."

As he spoke, he tried to get dressed.

As a result, because I didn't look at the clothes, I didn't fiddle with it for a long time. When I lowered my head, I saw a pair of blue.

Jian Luo widened his eyes.

Lu Shifeng stepped forward, his military boots stepped on the ground and made a crisp sound, and Jian Luo nervously took two steps back.

In the end, Lu Shifeng stopped in front of him, he stretched out his hand, the pair of articulated hands approached so slowly, seeing Jian Luo's heart beating faster, he stammered: "You, what are you going to do, Is still pregnant."

Lu Shifeng picked up the coat in his hand: "You can't wear it, it's too big."

Um?

Jian Luo's gaze shifted to Lu Shifeng's hand, only to find out that the hand of the Marshal was actually a piece of clothing that he had just pulled, and the worst thing was that it was his military uniform!

An annoyance hit his heart, and Jian Luo was a little embarrassed: "I got it wrong."

Lu Shifeng gave a "um" and threw his coat back into the cabinet, and then looked down at Jian Luo's new clothes.

Jian Luo was still annoyed at first, but suddenly he felt that the room was quiet, he raised his face strangely, and met Lu Shifeng's scrutinizing eyes.

? ? ! !

Jian Luo instantly stepped back half a meter, then jumped onto the bed, and retracted into the quilt: "Don't look!"

Lu Shifeng stood there and watched the little rabbit jumping and stomping vigorously. The little tail of the clothes on the back was still swaying, and it was full of movement. The clothes that were originally **** looked like children's clothes on him, which was quite cute.

Lu Shifeng opened his mouth, his voice full of magnetism and a little hoarse: "Who gave you the clothes?"

"..."

No, that's something to take care of.

Jian Luo hesitated for a moment, and finally told the truth: "Sister Ya gave it to me, don't blame her, it's a gift."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows noncommittally: "Aya?"

Jian Luo nodded.

He has already thought about it. According to the strict personality of the Marshal, he will definitely speak out again in a while, and maybe he will teach him a lesson about what kind of decency he is in broad daylight. If he wants to ask Aya for his guilt, he still has to help him and beg for mercy. After all, he is not the kind of cold-blooded and ruthless person!