Not Going Back Tonight

Lu Shifeng looked at the typography and fell into deep thought.

It happened that Secretary Jin came in to deliver the documents: "Sir, we are going to visit the asteroid 003 in galaxy b tomorrow, and give them military guidance. I have sent you the specific itinerary."

Lu Shifeng casually said, "Well."

Secretary Jin is well-behaved: "Is there anything else I need to order?"

Retired without her.

After all, today's update hasn't been written yet, so I'm in a hurry to get off work.

Just when Secretary Jin was thinking about it, Lu Shifeng raised his eyes: "Stop."

Secretary Jin was slightly surprised and looked back: "Sir?"

Lu Shifeng's hand was slightly on the table. People who don't like talking nonsense and wasting time at work raised their heads and said in a deep voice, "Have you ever been in love?"

? ? ! !

Ah, this!

Secretary Jin's pupils shrank, and the asteroid in her heart hit the Earth, but her face was still calm: "Go back to my lord, we talked about it."

Lu Shifeng frowned: "Who is the other party?"

"..."

If I hadn't known someone in your heart, I would have thought you were interested in me.

Secretary Jin became Lu Shifeng's secretary when she was young. There was a period of time when her heart was sprouting, but she was persuaded by Lu Shifeng's straight male nature and turned to the right path.

She said, "It's not a human being, it's the Phoenix clan."

Lu Shifeng retracted his gaze, and he pretended to be indifferent: "Really?"

"Yes."

Lu Shifeng leaned back on the chair lazily and asked, "Have you watched this "Overbearing Dragon Clan Falls in Love with Me" recently?"

! ! !

Secretary Jin stood up and said bravely, "Look, look."

Lu Shifeng nodded and asked again, "Do you think the plot described here is close to reality?"

? ? ?

Secretary Jin hesitated: "For example, what are the plots?"

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids to look at him. Those deep red eyes seemed to hit people's hearts. Secretary Jin was shocked and began to think efficiently. As a caring secretary, she must understand the mentality of his boss.

Thinking of this, Secretary Jin was shocked, as if she had been connected to the second line of Ren and Du. She said, "Fiction comes from life. Generally speaking, many plots are based on evidence!"

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Are you sure?"

"Perhaps..."

Secretary Jin's heart is also empty!

But it seems that he finally got the right place for the flattery this time. Lu Shifeng seemed very satisfied and waved his hand: "Go on."

Secretary Jin: "Yes."

...

The other side

Jian Luo, who was guarding the message and waiting for a reply in An Paradise, was also worried.

Finally

He received a reply from Lu Shifeng: "Well, I'll pick you up."

! ! !