Children Have a Bright Future

The head teacher's voice came abruptly, and his eyes were focused on the page, a little shocked, and some disbelief.

The students in the class were all waiting for the head teacher to force the next sentence. Who knew that after waiting for a long time, there was no movement. The students raised their heads impatiently. They wanted to urge the head teacher to speak quickly, but they saw the number of votes and when they saw the ranking, they were all stunned.

5th grade G class Jiansheng, 680 votes, ranking: first

Below him, the second-place Fei Yuhan had 1,720 votes, and Jian Sheng overtook 1,040 votes lower than the opponent, ranking first.

In an instant, the entire classroom fell silent.

Almost at the same time, a question mark slowly appeared above the heads of all the people, and everyone looked at each other in disbelief.

"Am I blinded?"

"Brother Han is down?"

"Who is number one, what goddess has surpassed Brother Han?"

Everyone looked at each other, their first reaction was disbelief, and even the head teacher rubbed his eyes, obviously skeptical about the votes, and even clicked to refresh the page, trying to find some problems.

Jian Sheng was also stunned.

Su Liang said beside him, "What's the matter, A Sheng, is that you?"

"I think it should be..."

There will be credits and student numbers next to the vote rankings. Even if other things change, the student number will not change.

Jian Luo next to him lowered his head and looked at the circle of friends, and found that, after only half an hour of not watching, the circle of friends has undergone earth-shaking changes. The following messages are a lot:

【Set a small goal first】: How many dishes can you order?

【Did you have class today? 】: The dish you cooked last time was delicious.

[Dragon Heart Flying]: Just send a link next time, no lottery is required.

[I am very fierce]: stinky tofu, stinky tofu, wishing stinky tofu.

These four people, Jian Luo, really can guess who they are just by their tone of voice without remarks. Of course, there are other people who have left comments below them.

【My surname is Jin is not Jinlong】: Come on, Luoluo, we all voted.

[Programmers are so tired]: I voted. Would you like to write a program for you, and then automatically vote a few more times?

Everyone's lively comments made the comment area look really lively at first glance, and Jian Luo was so happy to see it.

The head teacher on the upper stage coughed lightly: "Jian Sheng."

Jian Sheng 'rubbed' and stood up: "Here."

"Your number of votes..." The head teacher pushed his glasses in embarrassment: "There may be a problem with the system, don't worry about it."

Jian Sheng was very excited for a moment, but he was not disappointed when the head teacher said so, instead he nodded sensible: "I know the teacher."

Jian Luo raised his face next to him and had to interject: "Teacher, the number of votes should be fine. I just helped my brother count the votes."

...

As soon as the words came out, the room was silent.

In an instant, everyone's eyes fell on Jian Luo, some with curiosity, some with a little doubt, and most of them didn't believe it, even the head teacher himself felt that Jian Luo was just joking: " Mr. Jian, maybe your actions are indeed effective, but if you only get a few votes, you can't do this."