Are You Going To Kill Me?

Jian Luo's words came to an abrupt end.

Standing outside and returning, Secretary Jin held the nutrient solution in her hand awkwardly and coughed lightly: "Well, I didn't hear anything."

"..."

Don't hide it.

Jian Luo retracted his hand and pretended to be natural: "Really, hahaha, no one spoke just now."

Secretary Jin strongly echoed: "Yes, yes, no one spoke."

The two looked at each other awkwardly, and then looked away.

In the end, it was Secretary Jin who said first: "Luoluo, the military doctor just told me to bring you some tasteless nutrient solution and see if you can try it."

Jian Luo was really impatient with the nutrient solution, and he frowned: "Secretary Jin, I beg you, I really don't like drinking this stuff."

"Luoluo..." Secretary Jin also looked embarrassed: "But if you don't drink, your body will not be nourished, and what will happen to the child."

Jian Luo sighed.

This life is hard. Sitting on the sofa, he suddenly recalled the little dragon cub that was crawling on his shoulder at that time. Is that black cub the one who hasn't made a sound yet?

It looks like... quite skinny.

Is it because of his poor body that he can't absorb nutrients that cub is so small?

In retrospect, it doesn't seem to be as big as the palm of your hand. Think about the other little dragons that are called sturdy. If his cub's physique is too bad after birth, he will be laughed at.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo suddenly had strength: "Okay, let me have a taste."

Secretary Jin was overjoyed: "Luoluo, here it is."

The nutrient solution is contained in this glass bottle, and from the outside, it is still the familiar green color.

Jian Luo's posture of pulling out the lid can be compared to that of a strong man pulling his sword out of the scabbard. He said bitterly, "I drank it."

Pouring all the nutrient solution into his mouth at one go, Jian Luo didn't even dare to have the time to savor the taste, so he suffocated all at once.

After drinking, he and Secretary Jin waited quietly for a while.

Secretary Jin hesitated: "How is it?"

"Just..." Jian Luo pondered for a moment: "It does feel tasteless, like drinking water."

Secretary Jin breathed a sigh of relief: "That looks fine!"Just as Jian Luo was about to nod his head, a sense of disgust came from his stomach. 

He patted his chest and suddenly rushed to the bathroom. He lay down on the toilet and spit out all the water he had drank in his stomach came out.

Secretary Jin is also stupid.

Jian Luo gasped for a while, then stood up and flushed the water. He had been lying on the ground for a while, but now he stood up suddenly, turning the world around in an instant, it's okay to be sad.

Secretary Jin rushed over to support him: "Luoluo!"

Jian Luo held on to the door frame with difficulty, walked to the table to the side and took a sip of water to rinse his mouth. He was lying on the sofa, weak: "Forget it, stop tossing me."

Secretary Jin frowned: "What if you can't eat."

Jian Luo waved his hand, he was really tired: "I'll take a break."