Scales

Jian Luo held the medicine bowl and looked at Lu Shifeng suspiciously. His eyes flickered, but he finally put down the spoon and said softly, "Is this... your dragon scales?"

Lu Shifeng was sitting next to him, opening the document, turning the pages in his hands, and when he heard the words, he raised his head: "Well."

...

The room suddenly fell silent.

Jian Luo's words were like a stick in his throat. He wanted to say that dragon scales are very precious. If nothing else, Lu Shifeng has not yet reached the stage of changing scales. Where did the scales he drink come from? The pain can be imagined.

Thinking of this, Jian Luo felt that the bowl of soup and medicine in his hand was a little hard to swallow. The kindness was too heavy, he felt heavy, and his heart was sour and happy, which was beyond words.

Lu Shifeng relaxed: "Drink while it's hot."

"You..." Jian Luo paused for a moment while holding the decoction. He lowered his head and said, "Thank you."

"It must be painful."

"Oh?" Lu Shifeng completely shifted his attention from the document and fell on Jian Luo. He was calm, but inexplicably solemn, and asked very seriously, "Did it hurt when you gave birth to three of them. "

"Pain."

Lu Shifeng looked at him with tenderness in his eyes. He stretched out his long arms and touched Jian Luo's head: "So I also want to thank you."

His palms were warm, as if with an inexplicable soothing power.

Jian Luo's nose was inexplicably sour, and he said, "Is that why you are so nice to me?"

Lu Shifeng's movements stopped.

He didn't expect Jian Luo to think so, but he was glad he asked, so that it would be more convenient for him to tell him the answer.

"If you choose random multiple-choice questions in mathematics, you will fail." Lu Shifeng asked him to look at himself: "But I can cheat you a few times and tell you the correct answer."

Jian Luo's eyes flickered slightly, and his breathing tightened unconsciously.

Lu Shifeng held his chin slightly and said, "Because it doesn't hurt to pull out the scales, it hurts more when you see you have a fever and are tormented by the pain."

Jian Luo widened his eyes.

In this posture, Lu Shifeng pinched Jian Luo's tender face, as gentle as a lover's intimacy, his voice was low and magnetic: "Now, continue to drink medicine."

? ? ?

Jian Luo was let go by him, and sat alone with a bowl in the wind.

He couldn't keep up with Lu Shifeng's thoughts at all. What he just said was true or false. Could it be that he was hallucinating?

In this way, Lu Shifeng is good to himself, not because of his children, nor because he wants to repay his favor, but because he loves himself.

This might make Jian Luo restless all over, unable to calm down at all, and he mechanically drained all the soup and medicine in the bowl.

Jian Luo is well-behaved: "I'm done drinking."

Lu Shifeng glanced at him and nodded, "Let the doctor come in in two hours to check your body."

Jian Luo nodded.

I didn't feel anything just now, but now I realize that Lu Shifeng may be talking about love. This realization makes Jian Luo a little shy. In fact, he is not very good at it, and he has never experienced it. Even before that, he hadn't even dated.