There is No Good Thing For A Man

Jian Luo didn't expect that he would ask such a question.

As if the adjutant was ready to fight this question to the end, he stared at Jian Luo for a moment, as if he wanted an answer for himself.

Jian Luo just paused for two seconds and then smiled: "I definitely like it."

The adjutant's hand curled up unconsciously.

Jian Luo sat up straight. When he faced the adjutant, he didn't panic at all, and said slowly: "He is the father of my cub, why do I hate him."

The adjutant put down the information registration form in his hand, and he asked, "Aren't you humans the most particular about love?"

Jian Luo raised his eyebrows: "Will the adjutant also bend over to understand human culture?"

The adjutant did not speak.

"I don't care what you think, but there is one thing I hope you can think clearly." Jian Luo opened the skylight and said eloquently: "Whoever you like is freedom, and it doesn't matter if you like Lu Shifeng, even if you like Lu Shifeng. It's nothing, but I kindly remind you that Lu Shifeng may fall in love with you whatever you do, but for me, he will definitely not fall in love with you."

The adjutant's eyes sank.

Jian Luo's words were soft, but he didn't actually have a strong thorn, but his confidence was very strong.

Jian Luo yawned: "I'm sleepy, so I won't send the adjutant."

The adjutant stood up and bowed to him before leaving.

After he left, the whole room became quiet, and Jian Luo's face sank, not because he was angry with the adjutant, but because he was angry with himself.

There was no reason for him. When the adjutant asked him if he liked Lu Shifeng, he hesitated. Although it was nothing at all, Jian Luo's heart was suspended. Falling in love is such a thing, even if he has never eaten it. Pork, have you ever seen a pig run?

"No way..."

Jian Luo walked to one side and fell on the bed, covering his head with a headache, rolling around twice and then sighing deeply.

There was a fact that seemed to be in front of him.

He thinks he probably likes Lu Shifeng a little bit.

What do you like about Mr. Marshal? Of course, he liked that face very much, because it was originally a face control, but... When you liked the face before, you can also say that you don't like it without hesitation. Why do you hesitate now?

Jian Luo, why are you hesitating!

Lying on the bed for a while, he felt that he was going to sigh out of breath in his life. Jian Luo sat up and could not fall asleep no matter what. It was already night, but he had no sleep, and the information bracelet could not be used. Now, the last bit of entertainment equipment is gone, and the whole person seems to have become a salted fish.

Jian Luo sighed: "Let's read books!"

The more he read the medical book, the better it became. Many of the books on it were for conditioning the body, and they were medicated diets with various foods. Many of them were common food combinations, and they were used to treat many minor physical ailments.

Jian Luo saw the Pregnant Husband, which also recorded a lot of medicated meals that the pregnant husband could eat. Many of them were quite suitable for him, because they were not sleepy, and no one cared, so Jian Luo saw it in the middle of the night at a glance and finally, the drowsiness hit, and I fell asleep on the bed.