Humans are Fragile

When the words fell, Jian Luo was able to appreciate the legendary black face.

Guo Feicheng's face turned dark all of a sudden, Jian Luo actually regretted saying it, but the so-called arrow had to be sent, just in the situation just now, if he didn't say a few sarcastic words, in case Guo Feicheng really thought he was his own, what should he do if he revealed Lu Shifeng's weakness?

Although he doesn't believe Guo Feicheng's words, he still agrees with one thing, that is, Lu Shifeng is indeed unfathomable.

He wanted to live another two years.

I don't want to get a box lunch because I know too much so quickly.

"You really dare to say it." Guo Feicheng's voice was a little cold, but the peach blossom face was still smiling: "Why, do you think I really dare not do anything to you?" 

Jian Luo quietly stepped back: "Why, why do you have to find me? Actually, I'm really not that important to him, and I'm not as capable as you think."

Guo Feicheng sneered: "No, you are very capable. For thousands of years, no one has the capability of you."

...

What do you mean.

Just as Jian Luo was about to speak, suddenly, the balcony door was smashed open with a loud 'Bang!'

There was a tall and straight man standing at the door, Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and looked over, his blood-red eyes seemed to have a faint cold light, slowly, he raised his eyebrows, and his voice was clear and audible: "It's almost over. "

There was dead silence on the rooftop.

Before Jian Luo could react, Guo Feicheng had already sensed the dangerous murderous aura, and his expression changed. Just as the dragon was about to spread its wings and fly away, the figure of Lu Shifeng who was standing there suddenly disappeared. When he reappeared, Guo Feicheng's entire body was thrown out.

20th floor.

Dropped in the air.

Dragons can open their wings when they are in danger, but if the wings cannot be opened before the level of absolute power is suppressed, it will be useless.

'Boom!'

His body slammed into a cloud car in the air, Guo Feicheng didn't wait to react, a figure stood beside him, Feng Ju looked down at him when he landed in the air, his eyes were contemptuous, and his body exuded a cold hostility.

Guo Feicheng sat up slowly, coughed and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, his voice hoarse and smiling: "Brother is very angry this time, I'm so scared."

Lu Shifeng said lightly, "If you dare to touch him, I'll let you know what it means to be afraid."

Guo Feicheng and Lu Shifeng looked at each other, and he continued to laugh: "If you have weaknesses, it will be very dangerous. You know, human beings are very fragile."

Lu Shifeng squatted down slowly: "If you say more, there will be danger."

"..."

Guo Feicheng disappeared in a few flashes.

Jian Luo, who was waiting above, was a little worried that the two of them would not fall to their death, but after thinking about it, aren't all dragons able to fly? At this height, they shouldn't fall to their death, but what if the two of them fought? Accidentally fell down!

The more he thought about it, the more worried he became. He stood on the wall with his head hooked and wanted to look down, but he didn't dare. He was hesitating when a voice came from behind: "What are you looking at?"