It Wasn't Big

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng, his eyes thirsty for knowledge.

Lu Shifeng hugged him, because of the disparity between the two people's bodies, Jian Luo's whole person is very like a small quail, and his physique is very petite, especially his eyes are very innocent, tearful, and very beautiful.

He remembered the way those eyes were crying.

His eyes were red and his voice was weak, like a little bunny struggling to survive.

The two looked at each other, and it was Jian Luo who noticed something was wrong. He said in a nonchalant manner, "Well, I thought about it, maybe I should drink nutrient solution."

Lu Shifeng's eyes became dark red, and he said, "Isn't it too bad to drink?"

Jian Luo hurriedly said: "How come, I thought about it carefully and found that the nutrient solution is really good, I was blind to Taishan before!"

Lu Shifeng looked back and fed him another mouthful of rice: "I'll have someone send the nutrient solution to your room later."

"......Okay."

After getting off his lap, Jian Luo let out a long sigh. He first went back to the room to take a shower, and then came out to look at the nutrient solution sent. In fact, this nutrient solution has no taste, but I don't know why, but every time he drinks it, he can always feel a fishy smell, which is very high.

"Can you think of a way to adjust it?"

Jian Luo digs his own brain: "It's like making milk tea."

As soon as he had this idea, he suddenly became stunned, thinking that the nutrient solutions on the market now seem to be a bit cookie-cutter, to what extent are they unified, they are all green, they are all a colorless fishy smell, and there are no other flavors.

Do you want to say that the Dark Stars are not creative?

I'm afraid it's not, it's just a habit of drinking?

If different flavors are launched, is this a neglected market, and not only the entire Dark Star, but even the entire universe, it seems that this market is quite blank?

Jian Luo looked at the nutrient solution and fell into contemplation.

He turned on his information bracelet and started searching the Internet for the style and taste of nutrient solution. Compared with his old-fashioned bracelet that couldn't get stuck, the speed of this temporary bracelet seemed to be suddenly powered by shoes.

After a while, the search results came out.

Guangnao said: "In the universe, most of the nutrient solution manufacturing and sales rights are concentrated in Phoenix's scientific research institute and Pixiu's Moonlight Group, and the distribution and transportation of nutrient solution is carried out by the Dragon warship team with the highest security level."

Jian Luo: "..."

Unexpectedly, the Dark Stars actually monopolized the nutrient solution business in the entire universe.

How much money does Dark Star have?

Jian Luo continued to search: "What about the style?"

Guangnao conducted a quick search and finally showed: "There are only the same styles that have been released so far. Because the nutrient solution has a patent, unless the scientific research institute of Phoenix Station produces new products, the rest of the place will not be allowed to sell it."

I see!

Jian Luo finally understood the logic and inevitability of this.

His thoughts began to diverge a little. The key point of the problem was that he had to figure out why the scientific research institute didn't taste it, whether he didn't think of it or was simply too lazy.