The Cubs Enter The Fantasy

The atmosphere suddenly felt a little bit of embarrassment, and I dared not say that it was all right, only that the air suddenly became silent.

Jian Luo almost didn't write anger into anger on his face, and glared at Lu Shifeng: "You don't think the taste is right, why do you still drink it?"

Lu Shifeng glanced at him, his indifferent eyes seemed murderous, and his face seemed to have a line of words clearly written: "Are you teaching me to do things?"

Jian Luo fell cowardly.

Lu Shifeng said, "The taste is okay."

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng in shock.

Lu Shifeng pushed the bowl aside and said slowly, "But I don't need it."

"..."

Jian Luo was a little bit stubborn.

Aya, who was not far away, heard this, looked at Jian Luo with meaningful eyes, and said, "Luoluo is blessed."

Jian Luo had a mouthful of old blood stuck in his heart, and almost wanted to ask if you wanted this blessing, but considering that Lu Shifeng might twist his neck, his desire to survive made him stop talking.

Lu Shifeng tugged at his tie and glanced at Jian Luo: "I got the wrong soup, and I haven't apologized to them yet."

Jian Luo quickly said, "Aya, I'm sorry."

Aya waved his hands again and again and said, "It's alright, you don't have to worry about Luoluo, it's just a bowl of soup."

Lu Shifeng sat on the chair like an uncle, his red eyes were slightly raised, and he looked at Jian Luo meaningfully: "If you do something wrong, you must take responsibility."

Jian Luo said tentatively, "Aya, otherwise I'll pay you the price."

How dare Aya, she said boldly: "It's not in the way, it's just a bowl of soup. If you want to drink it, where can I have it."

"..."

No thank you.

Jian Luo turned to look at Lu Shifeng, and Lu Shifeng said, "Well, it's mainly to take responsibility for me."

In his mouth, the four of them forcibly had a feeling of ecstasy, which made Jian Luo blushed. He glared at Lu Shifeng a few times, wishing to kick him a few times, but think about it. The consequences are still terrible, some things are really not that Jian Luo is not convinced, Lu Shifeng is not a person, he doesn't know how tired he is, and every time he is about to die, he will not give up.

It's okay to be in Dark Star normally. If it's like this tonight, then the whole tribe, oh no, everyone knows that he can't get out of bed, so will he still have a face in the future? After thinking about it, Jian Luo thinks It must be brought to Lu Shifeng to vent his energy.

Jian Luo stood up: "You haven't visited Earth well, have you?"

Lu Shifeng seemed to see through his mind and said slowly, "So?"

"Let's go, I'll take you around." Jian Luo went out to look for the children: "It's the first time for the cubs to come here, so I took them out to play. Some of the nearby forests have been developed, and there are no large-scale forests. The beasts of the tribe, people from the tribe are patrolling and hunting every day, so it is very safe."

The most important thing is that Lu Shifeng is by his side, even if there are large beasts, it will not get in the way.

Lu Shifeng said, "Let's go."

When Jian Luo went out, the three cubs were watching butterflies. Dark Stars never had such creatures. The beautiful butterfly wings were shining in the sun, and the beautiful patterns seemed to be carved by nature. They land on the stamens, fragile, and dazzling.