Spicy Crayfish

Jian Luo stood on the spot, and the evening wind from outside the window blew in, making him a little stupid.

Lu Shifeng stared at him for a moment, seeing that Jian Luo had been standing in the same place without moving, the blood-red eyes of Lord Marshal sank.

Just when the atmosphere solidified, Jian Luo said, "Well, how can I get out, I can't fly."

He looked at Lu Shifeng innocently and in a circle, inexplicably looking a little funny in the lonely cold night.

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows noncommittally. He had to say that this matter was indeed ignored, so the Marshal changed his mind and took a step back. Half of his feet were hanging in the air. In front of Jian Luo's eyes, scales gradually covered his body. In less than a moment, a huge black dragon appeared in front of Jian Luo. This black dragon was almost completely integrated into the darkness, and Nuo Da's body brought an endless sense of oppression.

Jian Luo was no longer afraid after watching too much, and began to slowly climb up the window.

As if he was worried that he would fall, the black dragon caught him with his wings, and the weight of a young human could hardly have any effect on the powerful body of the dragon family. It was not the first time that Jian Luo sat on the dragon, but every time he sat when it comes to the dragon, it is more nervous and novel.

Lu Shifeng's voice came in the wind: "Sit tight."

Jian Luo is obedient: "Okay."

It is almost autumn now, but the weather is still hot, the dragon rises and flies into the sky, from here you can see the whole picture of the palace below.

Jian Luo retracted his gaze, and when he finally came back to his senses, he saw the dragon horn in front of Lu Shifeng. He remembered that the priest told him that the dragon horn is a very private thing of the dragon family and is generally not touched by people.

He didn't ask at the time.

Because Lu Shifeng had never let him touch it, he was afraid of getting an answer he didn't want to know.

Dragon's speed is very fast.

It didn't take long before he returned to the military.

Lu Shifeng stopped and put Jian Luo down. He recovered and said to Jian Luo, "Wait here."

The place where I stand is completely different from the place I have been to before. There are dozens of warships parked here, each warship is lit with lights, and soldiers are shuttled in between.

Jian Luo said, "Which one are we going to take?"

Lu Shifeng stood beside him, and he said, "You are with me."

"Okay."

Jian Luo looked at the largest warship in the middle, and felt that it was as if he could feel the warship's own warship.

As he was talking, two people got off the warship, one man and one woman. The woman was Secretary Jin. She changed out of her secretary clothes and also put on a military uniform. It looks Sven, but I don't know it.

Secretary Jin came over slowly and was pleasantly surprised when she saw Jian Luo: "Luoluo!"

Jian Luo was very happy to see his acquaintance: "Secretary Jin."

Another gentle man saluted Lu Shifeng first, and then said to Jian Luo, "Hello, I'm the marshal's adjutant."

Jian Luo hurriedly bowed and said hello: "Hello."

The four eyes met, and for a moment, the adjutant's eyes were fixed on Jian Luo's stomach. It was amazing. Jian Luo subconsciously felt that this look was not so friendly, nor was it joy.