The Realm Of The Cubs

Just when many people were talking about it, suddenly, a well-known gossip reporter from Dark Star posted a Weibo: 

"According to reliable information, Marshal Lu is about to get married, and if he is married to Jian Luo, the wedding date will probably be fixed after the blessing of the Dragon God Dragon Valley. The source is reliable, and they are going to follow the second marriage law."

The whole network was shocked. They thought that Jian Luo might get married, but they didn't expect that it would be Marshal Lu in the end. Some people speculated that it should not be Marshal Lu, saying that the two people had no children. After getting the certificate, it can be seen that it is impossible to get together at all, but the appearance of this information is like a face-slap on the spot.

"Real or fake?"

"Is there any solid evidence?"

"Don't talk nonsense by the unscrupulous media."

"God, who would dare to believe this? Let alone the Dragon Clan, Marshal Lu's personal wealth is too numerous to count, enough to buy a few An Paradise? It's crazy to divide the property equally."

The reporter seemed to be slightly influenced by the public's doubts and praise, and more and more things were thrown out. He put up a photo and said, "I took this photo in the shopping mall, and Jian Luo's mother was shopping for red. Paper, it is absolutely not wrong to say that there is a happy event at home."

After this photo came out, it did give the public a lot of credibility, but there are still people who are reluctant to face the reality:

"Come on, can't there be other happy events in the family besides marriage?"

"Yes, not reliable."

"Do not believe rumors, do not pass rumors."

Some people even suspect that the editor is making up random things, and some people suspect that Jian Luo bribed people to create popularity for himself, deliberately creating topics, just to sell goods. Many people think this guess is reliable, and they all think that Lu Shifeng could not really agree to the second-level marriage law, which basically belongs to the ranks of the Arabian Nights.

There are people who are constantly guessing, and there are people who are Aite and Lu Shifeng. They are very curious and want to know the result. Some people think that Aite is a relatively useless behavior. After all, Lu Shifeng's character will not reply. .

A netizen asked: "Everyone is now spreading false rumors that you are married. I hope you can come forward and clarify, sir?"

However, just when most people wanted to give up, suddenly—

When he refreshed it again, there was suddenly a reply under his comment, and the replier's name was clear, golden Lu Shifeng v: "Clarify, it's true."

This is a sentence that is relieved after reading the first half, and the question mark in the second half is shocking.

? ? !

The netizens were collectively silent for a moment, and then they were all shocked and exploded.

"Really the second set?"

"Get rich overnight, I'll go."

"I'm lost in love, I'm a Luoluo fan."

"Why did Luoluo get married? Can't you wait ten years for me?"

"Wait for you? Do you have half a dragon's treasure?"

"Excuse me."

In addition to eating melons and being shocked, most netizens are very happy to see the marriage between these two people. Jian Luo falls in the hearts of many people. Although the king of the dragon family has climbed a little higher, he can't hold back the hope that the world will be born!