I Am Also Afraid Of The Dark

For Lu Shifeng, the impact of these comments was very big.

Having lived for hundreds of years, he can be regarded as a well-read, at least his degree certificate can testify. As for the others, he can also be said to have dabbled in it. Lu Shifeng has never been a closed person. Without stopping the pace of learning, no one in the outside world felt that Marshal Lu lacked knowledge.

However, looking at these netizens' comments, Lu Shifeng was suspiciously silent for a moment, and he actually began to wonder what went wrong with himself, why are these people's ideas so-suddenly?

Lu Shifeng fell into deep thought.

However, he is someone who actively seeks answers, so when in doubt, he contacted Secretary Jin.

When Secretary Jin received the communication, she felt a little nervous: "Marshal."

"Well" Lu Shifeng's tone was normal, he said, "I have a question, I need you to answer it."

? ? ?

Secretary Jin was visibly panicked.

Every time Lu Shifeng was fine, he would give orders directly, and when he had something to do, he would go around the bush, and the yin and yang were strange. Since he might have been kicked out by Luoluo tonight, in all likelihood, he would come to find fault!

Secretary Jin's heart lifted twenty-two points, and she took a deep breath, like a strong man lifting weights: "You say it!"

Lu Shifeng paused, and finally said, "Have you read the novel that has been very popular recently?"

"This thing... ah?"

Secretary Jin froze and was a little silly.

The matter was beyond her imagination and knowledge.

Lu Shifeng was impatient: "What?"

If it weren't for the Marshal, she would still be a little self-restrained, and he might have to scold her (tudou, I haven't seen this before), but she still held back.

Secretary Jin hesitated: "Could it be the book "The Sweet Wife Runs with the Ball, The Domineering Dragon Clan Falls in Love with Me"?"

Lu Shifeng: "Well, you've seen it."

Secretary Jin's hand trembled, and the cups beside her were knocked over. The level of panic was comparable to Lu Shi's deduction of her salary.

Lu Shifeng frowned and tapped the table impatiently.

Secretary Jin stammered: "Look, do you have any questions, or I will contact the website and publisher to remove it now?"

More than seeing it, isn't this what she serialized in her spare time?

Originally, she just wanted to record Jian Luo's life and write it casually. Who knew that the Dark Stars were full of fantasy recently because of the things the world hoped for. And ah!

If Lu Shifeng became angry, he would investigate...

Secretary Jin fantasized about the scene at that time, and suddenly felt that the hairs all over her body stood upside down, and she could even think about where to bury herself.

...

Lu Shifeng said, "Why did you take it off the shelf?"

Secretary Jin returned to her senses: "Ah... ah? What do you mean?"

"What do you think?" Lu Shifeng tapped the table with his fingertips. His tone was normal and slow, but it always made people feel dangerous: "How about this male protagonist?"