This Woman Dares to Defy Me

The auditor was stunned.

He is a Dark Star, and he was born with the pride of a strong man.

The current mood is similar to: 'I have taken the initiative to sign you with all my dignity, but you woman dare to defy me!' in this delicate emotion.

The colleague next to him was still waiting to eat French fries. When he saw something was wrong, he quickly asked, "What's wrong?"

The auditor was silent for a while before saying, "He is a human."

"Human!?" The colleague was so surprised that he almost bit his tongue: "This is really surprising, you must know that humans are almost useless except for those vegetables, and there is almost no innovation even if they are innovative. The percent of human anchors on live broadcast websites is only 1%."

Now it is really rare that a human being has finally got this hard-won opportunity.

The colleague smiled and said, "In the signed the contract and show me the photos."

The auditor turned the panel to him: "He did not choose to sign."

? ? ?

There was a dead silence in the air.

The colleague came over like a hungry tiger, his eyes widened: "Is he crazy!? Not signing a contract?"

The auditor pursed his lips: "I'm very motivated, but I'm not satisfied with the distribution of income."

The colleague snorted and understood: "This spirit is not ordinary, as a human, do you still want to be on an equal footing with the Dark Stars?"

The auditor was a little confused.

Such a clever mind, he thinks is a good seedling, but the human spirit is too high, and it is not easy to control.

After thinking about it again and again, he replied to Jian Nan: "You have to think carefully. There is no better place than us. You are a human being, and it is even more rare to get such an opportunity. Don't ruin your future."

Jian Nan at the other end was making potato cakes, and when he saw some information, he clicked it, sneered, and simply ignored it.

It is true that he is quite short of money, and there is nothing to be arrogant about, just a little uneasy.

The younger brother came over and said, "Brother, it smells so good."

Jian Luo felt that the potato cake was almost ready and shoveled it out of the pot. The potato cake that just came out of the pot was golden in color, with a crispy film on the outside, but soft inside. The aroma of potatoes seemed to be integrated with the noodles, it smells to provoke the taste buds.

Su Liang said next to him, "How did you come up with this Luoluo? This cake is so fragrant."

Jian Luo smiled slightly: "Let's try it."

Both of them picked up the chopsticks and took a bite each. Although the potato cakes looked strange and even burnt in some places, this did not hinder the rich aroma and soft and glutinous taste!

The younger brother's eyes lit up, and he finished eating the potato cakes in a few seconds.

Huh. Ate too fast.

Jian Luo also gave him what was in his bowl: "Eat it."

The younger brother couldn't believe it. Although he wanted to eat, he didn't touch it: "Brother, eat it, I'm full."

Jian Luo waved his hand: "Brother is growing now and needs to drink nutrient solution, so I'll give you this."

The younger brother is a child after all, so he was easily fooled: "Really?"