I Want To Go Home

Jian Luo fell stupid.

He used to think that the dragon clan was really strong, and it seemed that he had an innate upright temperament, but he was Chinese, so he really didn't have a great feeling for the evil dragon in the west. It is believed that the dragon is a Chinese mythical beast, noble and elegant, and inviolable.

Jian Sheng looked at his brother's expression and said, "Brother, what's the matter?"

Jian Luo turned his head to look at his younger brother again, and found that his younger brother was quicker than his reaction to accept it, so it was a matter of course!

Jian Luo coughed lightly, not knowing how to express his current emotions: "No, nothing."

Lu Shifeng said, "Do you think there is something wrong with my solution?"

Because of his words, Jian Luo raised his head and caught sight of those blood-red eyes unexpectedly. Marshal Lu's eyes were as calm as water, but the inexplicable Jian Luo suddenly felt a little heartbroken, as if it was the intuition of a small animal. It seems that if you say a word, it will be clicked off in the next second.

As if seeing what he was thinking, Lu Shifeng said, "We don't take the initiative to violate others, but..."

The room was silent.

"All ill-intentioned pretenders." Lu Shifeng's voice seemed to carry ice that would not melt for thousands of years: "All have to die."

...

A burst of coolness made Jian Luo freeze in place.

Jian Luo slowed down, pursed his lips, fell into thinking, and finally said: "What about the people of the Kars tribe, they take good care of us, if the Wu Shi is gone..."

Lu Shifeng said: "Karls attaches great importance to love and righteousness, and he is a hero in a troubled time. The change in the Wushi ore is a good time for him to come forward to pacify the chaos. As for whether he can grasp it..."

Jian Luo also pinched a sweat.

Secretary Jin said next to him: "This is his own business, and we will not kill them all, provided that Kars can show his value and the necessity of this planet's existence."

...

Jian Luo has now completely followed the Dragon Clan's train of thought.

He can even say: "Let me measure it more. I think many herbs on their planet are very researchable, and the geographical environment of this planet may be irreplaceable if it can breed witch stones."

For this kind of thing, other people dare not intervene.

Lu Shifeng was quite satisfied with Jian Luo's remarks, he said, "If you like it, it's fine to keep it."

"..."

No, I'm seriously telling you the truth! Hey!

Lu Shifeng said: "It's nothing, go back and rest, we will leave tomorrow, and we can go back soon."

Jian Luo said, "Okay."

Because Lu Shifeng just came back, there are a lot of things that need to be dealt with. In order not to disturb his office, Jian Luo and his younger brother went back. On the way, Jian Sheng kept walking by Jian Luo's side. He didn't ask any more questions, he just talked briefly. Some changes to Dark Stars these days:

"The world has blocked this news, in order not to affect the panic of the people."

"But the monarch is quite angry and issued a warrant to arrest Silver Ash."