Puffed Food

I don't know if it was his illusion, but he felt that the light brain seemed to be silent for a moment, as if he was wondering if he was talking about a dream.

Jian Luo became angry: "Are you stuck?"

Guangnao finally said: "There are two conditions for becoming an excellent farmer."

It's only two conditons? Thats's easy.

"First: Reach 10w stars."

"Second: Have a Dark Star account."

...

These are beyond Jian Luo's common sense. The first one is relatively understandable. Isn't this kind of household registration registered at birth?

Jian Luo hesitated: "How do I get a Dark Star account?"

The light brain froze for a second, as if questioning Jian Luo's IQ.

Jian Luo became annoyed and angry: "Is it true?"

Guangnao checked very quickly: "Humans need to meet two conditions to obtain a Dark Star household registration. First: make a special contribution to the Dark Star. Second: the total household output value reaches 10 tons of vegetables per year."

...

Jian Luo felt cold water poured: "Then I have no chance?"

Guangnao is still understanding: "No, there is."

"Really?" Jian Luo was suddenly excited: "What is it?"

"Marrying a Dark Star, you can get a Dark Star account and you can leave An Paradise and go to the Upper Sky City."

Human beings, as a race under the fence, are only allowed to live in the underground An Paradise. The Dark Star clansmen are basically living in the Upper Sky City, which is the most prosperous and high-tech magic capital of Dark Star.

The corner of Jian Luo's mouth twitched: "What a joke, how can I marry a man, why don't you say I'm pregnant?"

Guangnao said: "So now, the success rate of your marriage is 20%, and the probability of pregnancy..."

I have to say, Jian Luo was actually curious as hell: "How much is it?"

"0%." Guangnao said: "Big data calculation, if you can successfully marry a Dark Star, you can get registered. If you can get pregnant successfully, the Dark Star hasn't given birth to a new life in a hundred years, and you will become a global leader of hope."

Jian Luo was stunned: "A hundred years? Then this race is still the strongest in the universe? Is it going to be extinct?"

"You don't have to worry, Dark Star has the highest technology that can clone and regenerate the body." Light Brain felt as if he was taking a lesson: "Especially for dragons like Marshal or His Majesty, it is not a problem to survive for hundreds of years."

Jian Luo was still puzzled: "Why is there no new life born?"

Could it be that the entire planet is infertile?

This is too shocking.

"Dark star people are naturally brave and good at fighting, strong in body, and elites in all fields. The more advanced the children of the race are, the more difficult it is to be born." Guangnao's thoughtful example: "For example, the powerful dragons and blood clan, they will be difficult for hundreds of years and thousands of years. It is common knowledge in the universe it is hard to give birth to a cub."

Jian Luo was silent for a while: "Why do I think you are scolding us humans?"

Guangnao said intimately: "Humans rarely have twins, most of them have one, so it can be seen that their level is already high."