Lu Shifeng's Little Wife

The shopping guides in the women's clothing store were all taken aback.

Jian Luo turned to look at the woman over there, curious: "But your house is a men's clothing store, I want to buy women's clothing."

The shopping guide was slightly surprised: "Are you buying this time for someone else?"

Jian Luo nodded and introduced Su Liang: "I brought my mother over to try on the clothes."

"Yes, yes, we also have a branch for women's clothing, just next to it!" The shopping guide smiled more enthusiastically: "You are our supreme member, and I can serve you with anything."

Jian Luo didn't expect that their family also sold women's clothing, and immediately said to Su Liang, "Then let's change to another store."

Su Liang nodded.

Just as the two were about to leave, the manager of the women's clothing store was the first to react. She stepped forward to stop Jian Luo: "Sir, didn't you just like this women's clothing from our family? You can try it, we will take it now. Come down and try it for you?"

Jian Luo paused, glanced at the manager, and said indifferently, "Aren't you afraid of getting dirty?"

The manager sneered and stood in front of Jian Luo: "What are you talking about, how come you are, the little girl just now is new here, she is not sensible, so don't know her in the same way."

The current attitude is completely different from the arrogance just now.

Jian Luo raised his face and looked at the manager. He was silent for a while, then looked at the shopping guide who started talking, with a smile on the corner of his mouth: "New?"

The manager nodded: "Yes."

There was indifference on Jian Luo's face: "If you are a newcomer, train well, and we will not dirty your shop."

The manager choked, her face a little ugly.

Jian Luo pulled Su Liang away, and the clerk across from him beamed with joy, as if seeing a God of Wealth walking towards him: "Please come this way."

The group left together.

The saleswoman curled her lips and walked to the manager: "Manager, what are you doing to keep them? Look at the clothes that human wears..."

The manager yelled: "What do you know! Do you know how much it takes to become a supreme member of Huangchen Clothing House?"

The saleswoman scolded: "How much?"

"Ten million!" The manager hated the iron and said, "Last time I heard that their store was sold out once, and they only sold small-sized human clothes. Can't you think of it!?"

The female salesperson is completely stupid: "No, it's impossible..."

The manager sighed deeply and glanced coldly at the saleswoman: "You'd better pray that it's impossible, otherwise..."

Losing a large order is definitely not a small fault.

On the other side - Huangcheng Clothing Store.

Last time, Jian Luo found out that the styles and materials of this store are more inclined to the aesthetics and requirements of human beings. I didn't expect that there is actually a women's clothing store.

The clerk was very enthusiastic about Su Liang: "Your skin is very fair and your foundation is really good. We have a new batch of skirts and suits here. Please try it on."

Su Liang looked at a row of skirts on the shelf, slim fit and long skirts. The colors and patterns were very novel and beautiful.

Her eyes lit up unconsciously: "It's so beautiful."