Humans Are White

All eyes fell on Jian Luo.

Jian Luo looked a little nervous in front of everyone's eyes. He glanced at Lu Shifeng, and the dragon clan below who were joking didn't dare to make trouble.

If it was someone else, they would dare to **** it and make Jian Luo lose the election, but if it is Lu Shifeng, they really dare not. The dragon family is actually a very possessive race, and Jian Luo is full of dragon flavor, you can tell at a glance It is Lu Shifeng's private property. If any dragon wants to make a fuss at this time, it will not be as simple as a simple battle.

It's just killing it.

The dragons looked at each other in dismay, and all decided to shut up the wheat without speaking, and waited for Jian Luo above to make a choice.

Jian Luo thought for a long time, then raised his head curiously: "Isn't the bet a sure win for you?"

Lu Shifeng stood beside him, looked at him condescendingly, raised his eyebrows, the man smiled, but his tone was elegant but seemed to be full of threats: "In that case, you keep the bet the same."

...

The words are obviously as gentle as the spring breeze, but why does it sound so scary.

Jian Luo hesitated for a moment, looked at Lu Shifeng's smile, and for some reason, he was very nervous, and his strong desire to survive made him change his words: "I choose you!"

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Betting freely, Mr. Jian doesn't have to force it."

"No, no." Jian Luo smiled awkwardly, "I do it voluntarily. I'll change to Lu Shifeng, please change it for me."

"..."

The dragons below were silent.

Jian Luo, if you're kidnapped, just blink.

Jian Luo, who was sitting on the top, couldn't tell, but he was also very interested in the battle between the dragons. The venue here is a large clubhouse, and there is a virtual container for battle, so people can enter the battle. Virtual combat.

Everyone is negotiating how to fight in this game.

In order to represent winning or losing, everyone will wear a bracelet or a trace point. Once the enemy hits this point, it will be judged as a failure.

Lu Shifeng is too strong. Although he is playing a team alone, the other team members are bullying the others, but there is still a part of the gap in strength. Just when everyone was thinking about how to set up the competition system to be fair, Lu Shifeng said directly: "Come in."

The other soldiers looked at the Dragon King in surprise.

Lu Shifeng took a step and entered the combat cabin directly. He said, "I don't change shape, you two go directly together."

The room was silent.

Everyone knew that Lu Shifeng was very strong, but they never thought that this guy was so strong.

Jian Luo also brought it up, and he looked at Secretary Jin: "What do you mean by not changing shape?"

"It's the Marshal's body." Secretary Jin bent down slightly and explained in a low voice, "Then the other dragons will take the shape of dragons."

Jian Luo was shocked, and he almost dared not speak: "Wouldn't that be very dangerous?"

The battle over there has already begun.

The big screen will broadcast the status of the planned battle live. Lu Shifeng is standing on the plain. Several dragons are hovering in the sky, and some are lying in ambush on the ground not far away, carefully looking for timing.