Who the Child is With

Lu Shifeng narrowed his eyes: "What did you say?"

This strong murderous aura and threat can be sensed even by a fool, Jian Luo was a little cowardly, he nestled in the chair and almost hugged himself pitifully: "The doctor just said that there is a problem, what if it is deformity or something? Do you just have to kill it?"

Doctor:? ? ?

Qiuqiu, I didn't say it, don't hurt me.

Lu Shifeng glanced at the poor and helpless doctor next to him again: "Is his problem serious?"

"Cough, from the current point of view, although the dragon cubs are not crusted, all the indicators are very normal and very healthy. According to the normal size of two-month cubs, the dragon cubs are a little too small."

Simply put, it is malnutrition.

Dark Star has been looking forward to the little cub for thousands of years, and the holy dragon fruit tree can't wait to open up all over the mountains.

Lu Shifeng glanced at Jian Luo.

Jian Luo was very innocent: "Can you blame me for this? You won't sell the holy dragon fruit, and I can't buy it."

When he said that, he was even a little aggrieved. He lowered his head and didn't want to look at Lu Shifeng again, like a very angry little daughter-in-law.

"..."

Lu Shifeng said in a deep voice, "So you already knew?"

Come, come, the soul questioning comes again.

Jian Luo was instantly cowardly and vaguely said, "Well, it's not that early."

Lu Shifeng glanced at him again, and with a cool look, Jian Luo was too cowardly to speak.

In order to make the atmosphere better, the doctor said to Lu Shifeng: "Marshal, please come here, I'm afraid I will discuss the rest with you in detail."

Lu Shifeng went out with a "hmm".

It's late at night. Except for the rain outside, the hospital is very quiet. Lu Shifeng is standing by the window in the corridor, standing tall.

The doctor thoughtfully said: "Marshal, because there has never been a case of a human being pregnant with a beast cub, we can only explore and act. At present, we think the best plan is to perform an operation to ensure the health of the cub. Let's see if we should take out the cubs and put them into the breeding warehouse alone to cultivate them, so as to ensure the nutrition of the cubs, after all, as you can see, the human body is really lacking in nutrients."

Lu Shifeng looked at the rain curtain outside, his handsome face was stern, but he didn't speak.

"Besides." The doctor frowned, and finally said, "According to the current situation, if our first cub is from a human, it would not be very good to hear it, what do you think."

There was a moment of silence in the hallway.

Half an hour.

Lu Shifeng said, "Dragon clan has no new life for three hundred years."

The doctor was stunned.

"Your so-called breeding warehouse, test tube, so-called high-tech, did not give birth to a dragon for the dragon family." Lu Shifeng looked at him condescendingly: "Why should I believe you."

The doctor's face was ugly, and he hesitated: "But even if you don't believe us..."

Lu Shifeng interrupted him: "He's not nutritious, so I'll find a way to supplement him. If he's all good, why should I use you?"