Reverse Proposal

Jian Luo looked at the document in front of him and fell into contemplation.

When he turned back, he gradually found that the records of the dragons about the mirrors were very few and vague. The most probable reason was that the dragons that came out were unwilling to talk about it, and another reason was that Jian Luo only knew the illusion of each dragon. They are all different and have no reference at all.

The only thing that is certain is that the more times you transform into a realm, the greater the danger inside, but what follows is that every time you transform into a mirror, it will definitely become stronger, very strong, Lu Shifeng has reached the third time. Experience, this time, he has no choice but to retreat.

"How could this be..."

Jian Luo stayed in the library for a day, but the sound of his information bracelet woke him up. It was Su Liang who called.

Su Liang said, "Luoluo, where are you, I haven't seen you for a day."

Jian Luo was still looking at those documents, which made him feel cold and flustered, and the more he read, the more he felt like he was facing a great enemy. "Take the cub with you."

Su Liang: "What are you going to do?"

Jian Luo didn't explain that much: "I'll tell you later."

After hanging up the communication, Jian Luo finally couldn't sit still. He stood up and walked out. He walked outside in a short time. He used to be unfamiliar with the terrain of the military. Now it's just like your own home.

Jian Luo walked faster and faster, as if he was rushing to someone.

The afterglow of the afternoon fell on him, and he hurriedly reached the warm temperature that was close to summer. He walked on the road against the sun, and the speed was not slow, even as if the whole person would burn for a moment.

'Drop'

The doors to the training camp were opened.

Jian Luo stood panting at the door. When he looked inside, he saw Lu Shifeng standing on the training platform. Not far away, three little brats were practicing on the operation platform. Behind the Marshal stood a group of teachers. For the first time to face the future Dragon King, the excellent trainers of the Dragon Clan all came. They all stood by Lu Shifeng's side, and the stars bowed to their king.

There was another sound when the door opened, and Lu Shifeng turned his head.

Sweat fell from Jian Luo's cheeks, and his face was blushing, as if there was some excitement that wasn't hidden.

Jian Luo took a step forward, panting: "I have something to tell you... tell you."

Lu Shifeng handed the thing in his hand to the assistant next to him, and came over. He took out a towel from his pocket and wiped the sweat on Jian Luo. His voice was low and magnetic: "Speak slowly and run."

Jian Luo took a breath. He pulled Lu Shifeng's hand and said slowly, "Come with me."

They walked outside. This is the balcony with a wide view. Jian Luo stood in front of Lu Shifeng. He was more than a head shorter than the Marshal. When the two stood together, Jian Luo even had to raise his head. Just look at him, the afterglow of the sunset falls, and the two are a little closer.

From Lu Shifeng's point of view, Jian Luo's face was full of entanglement and hesitation, as if he was hesitating whether to speak. What would he say? Lu Shifeng was suddenly a little curious. The mirror is gone, so Jian Luo wants to talk to himself about the things that have paved the way?