Do You Like Marshal

Jian Luo looked at the person in the bullet box in front of him, and listened to him. For some reason, he could somehow smell the smell of a big ballast in the Northeast, but facing this person, he was still very cautious: "Do you have anything to do with me? "

"Do you know who I am?" the masked man asked him. "Isn't there anyone who hasn't heard my name?"

Jian Luo was silent, slightly lengthening the ending: "Oh, you are..."

Masked Man Yixi: "You've heard of it."

"No."

"..."

Jian Luo sat cross-legged on the sofa, and he looked at the masked man calmly: "What is the matter with you looking for me?"

The masked man had no interest in Jian Luo.

But soon, he found that this human being is very interesting. Some people will be scared when they see them. Although Jian Luo is obviously very scared, he can still pretend to be calm, be scared to death, and hs time to tell bad jokes.

Well, the man, managed to get his attention.

The masked man had to start a self-introduction that he hadn't done for a long time: "I am the interstellar pirate Silver Ash."

Jian Luo stared at him quietly, there was a moment of silence in the air, and the Silver Ash calmly waited for Jian Luo's response, but ended up waiting for a loneliness.

Quite a while

Jian Luo opened his mouth and asked, "Then what?"

"..."

Silver Ash frowned, and he looked at Jian Luo as if he were looking at a fool.

In the end, Silver Ash still asked, "Aren't you afraid?"

Jian Luo scratched his head and sighed: "What's the use of being afraid, if you have a way to use me, you won't just use this method of video communication to contact me, you are still here, it means that you have I can't, can I?"

This time it was replaced by awkward silence.

The interstellar pirate looked at Jian Luo and at the weak human being on the opposite side. After being silent for a moment, he laughed out loud: "Small things are quite interesting."

Jian Luo looked at him quietly and smiled.

The masked man seemed to glance behind Jian Luo, and he said, "Your man has seized the goods transported by labor and management, and labor and management have to get something back."

Jian Luo choked: "Crayfish?"

Masked Man: "He even told you that, it looks like you're more than just his pet."

"..."

Not really.

Just because that crayfish was the one I took the lead in eating.

Jian Luo hesitated for a long time and still didn't tell him the truth, fearing that if the big silver-grey pirate knew the truth, he might want to tear himself apart.

Yin Hui glanced up and down at Jian Luo and was about to speak, but someone seemed to be coming from behind. Jian Luo didn't hear what he said. After a few words, he saw Silver Ash turned around and looked at Jian Luo, sneered: "Your man is a murderer."

Jian Luo: ?

Before he had time to say anything, the signal on the communication page suddenly became unstable, and then, there came——

'Boom!'

After a loud bang, it seemed that the sound of the door collapsing came from the other side. The sound was so loud that Jian Luo on the video side was stunned, and the apex of his heart trembled.