Getting Married

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng's appearance and suddenly felt a little flustered.

Originally, he was looking forward to the gift from Silver Ash, but this would suddenly make him feel a little subtle from the expression on Lu Shifeng's face. No matter how he looked at the big box not far away, he felt that it had some ulterior motives.

Jian Luo hesitated: "Did he send a bomb?"

Lu Shifeng leaned against the wall and calmly said, "Guess."

I guess shit!

Jian Luo decided to be conservative: "Forget it, I still don't watch it."

Lu Shifeng: "Why, aren't you curious?"

"No, no." Jian Luo took a step back and subconsciously felt that there was nothing good in it: "I'm not that curious anymore."

Lu Shifeng did not force it.

Jian Luo began to look at other gifts. These were gifts from some large and small planets. These gifts were all kinds. Some of them could directly see what they were, and some looked strange. It looks very expensive, such as crystal clear jade, such as a newly developed limited-edition real-life helmet.

Jian Luo looked left and right, looked at it for a while, and finally said, "Are these people giving gifts and not coming?"

Lu Shifeng: "People have arrived."

"Really?" Jian Luo's eyes were bright: "Then can I see you tomorrow?"

Lu Shifeng narrowed his eyes dangerously: "What?"

Jian Luo sat in the pile of gifts, playing with a cherished small gift box in his hand, smiling: "After all, the people who can come should be people who have the right to speak. When the time comes, it's easy to get to know each other and reach a cooperation."

What he wants to do is interstellar trade. Now, money is used everywhere. As the saying goes, people who are prepared in advance can always properly handle and solve most of the contacts, especially when doing business, contacts are the most important. If you have the resources, mastering the connections means mastering 50% of the wealth.

Lu Shifeng said: "It seems that Mr. Jian's schedule is very rich."

Jian Luo originally wanted to nod his head, but halfway through the nod, he met Lu Shifeng's dangerous gaze, and halfway through the nod, his head was stuck in the air, still full of desire to survive, and said with a smirk: "No, no, I said it casually."

Lu Shifeng came over and took Jian Luo's hand: "Come here."

Jian Luo ignorantly let him pull, Lu Shifeng took him up the stairs, walked to the lounge in the inner room, turned on the bedroom light, threw the person on the bed and walked inside, watching his flowing posture Jian Luo was a little flustered, and even wanted to persuade: "Well, we still have business tomorrow..."

Lu Shifeng came out with a box in his arms, glanced at him, and Jian Luo, who was full of bad thoughts, scolded: "Rest early."

"Come over."

Lu Shifeng put the box down, and Jian Luo leaned over to look at it. He saw that Lu Shifeng had opened the box, and in the center of the box lay a set of shining jewelry. It was black jewelry. What attracted Jian Luo's attention the most was a set of anklets. This anklet is surrounded by small black balls, each of which is translucent, with blue crystals exuding fine light, the center is a drop-shaped decoration, like the finishing touch, let the whole anklet the version and the overall level are higher.

Jian Luo said 'wow': "Who gave this?"

"I sent it."

Lu Shifeng's voice was low. He stood at the table and looked down at Jian Luo: "Try it."