Kidnap Child

The little cubs looked at Jian Luo with a little surprise.

Jian Luo lowered his head and looked down at his child. There were many children in line around him. He patiently repeated: "They have served you and helped you. Did you say thank you?"

Maybe no one taught the children these things, and no one told the aloof little His Royal Highness that service was not a matter of course.

Long Aotian was the first to react, and the precious little prince turned to look at the waiter and nodded, "Thank you for the ticket."

The waiter was trembling, how dare he be thanked by the nobles: "It should be."

The other two small ones did the same.

After saying thanks, Jian Luo took the three children in. Along the way, he found that the three children were still a little awkward, so he found a pavilion and sat down, ordered drinks for them, and said, "What do you have? Do you want to tell dad?"

Long Aotian was the first to speak: "Is dad angry?"

Facing those red eyes that were the same as Lu Shifeng's, Jian Luo said warmly, "Why do you think Dad is angry, baby?"

"Do not know."

Long Aotian shook his head. The five- or six-year-old child had red lips and white teeth, with fair skin that could be broken. Wherever he was sitting at a young age, his back was straight. It could be seen that the etiquette teacher taught etiquette very thoughtfully, but there was no teaching how to treat others.

Long Aotian said: "Dad gives money, she gives tickets, fair trade, why do you want to thank."

Jian Luo looked back at the two children and looked at him with doubts. He paused, thought for a while, and then reached out to the two children and said, "Give me your water glasses, dad is thirsty."

Long Aotian and his sister took out the water from the bag and handed it to Jian Luo.

Jian Luo took two cups at the same time, but only smiled at her sister, nodded and said, "Thank you, baby is doing well."

Long Aotian was stunned.

Jian Luo said to her sister and Long Batian again, "Give dad a tissue."

The second child and the younger sister gave Jian Luo the tissue from their pockets at the same time. Jian Luo took it all and said to Long Batian, "Thank you, baby."

The sister froze again.

Jian Luo asked Long Aotian after she finished using it, "Are you happy now?"

Long Aotian pouted: "Why didn't dad thank me."

"Huh?" Jian Luo said, "Dad bought the water for you. You handed the water to your father. Fair trade. Do you need to say thank you?"

This is Long Aotian's logic, and Jian Luo has now returned it to him.

The strange thing is that you were the one who did this first, but when I treated you the same way, you were not happy.

Looking at the tangled faces of the cubs, Jian Luo finally said, "Thank you, it's not just that the transaction is equal, it's an attitude and recognition to others, and it's respect and courtesy to both parties."

Jian Luo returned the water cup to Long Aotian and said softly, "Dad was rude just now, I apologize to you."

Long Aotian took the water, pursed his lips, and lowered his head: "That cub was not polite to others just now."

"But the cub has corrected it in time." Jian Luo said, "So this is forgivable."

The other two cubs were also thoughtful.