Iron-Bone Stern

Jian Luo talks to Jiang Jiang about the live broadcast.

Jiang Jiang said enthusiastically: "Don't think our website is small, but in fact, I also have some funds. I plan to advertise in the central square of the empire in two days, and get one-day screen casting permission to promote us."

Jian Luo flatly praised him: "Boss is so wise, my admiration for you is like an endless river."

Jiang Jiang was a little proud: "Where, you are the anchor with the best potential in my fancy, and I'm going to push you to be on camera."

Jian Luo frowned.

"I originally liked your fries." Jiang Jiang sighed: "But now the situation is very difficult. Your fries have been detained, and you can't publish it any more."

Jian Luo is a more direct person: "If the screencast is mine, you have to give me a lot of money, right?"

"..."

Jiang Jiang was silent for a long time: "I have never seen such an upright and unpretentious person as you."

If it was someone else, no matter what, they wouldn't directly reveal such a corrupt face of money, at least it would be a little more euphemistic.

But Jian Luo, this strange creature, is completely different. He opens his mouth and shuts his mouth to make money.

Jian Luo held a nutrient solution in his mouth to drink, and the right was hanging on the beam: "Wake up, brother, or what else can I picture you, picture you less anchor, picture your website card?"

Jiang Jiang covered his chest: "Please continue to draw my money."

"If you give me this opportunity, I won't necessarily satisfy you." Jian Luo replied quickly: "But if you like French fries, don't worry about this, I have something that can replace French fries."

Jiang Jiang's eyes lit up: "Really?!"

Jian Luo: "Well."

This fund is Jiang Jiang's almost desperate money. If it fails, the entire website may go bankrupt, but if it's just for fries, it doesn't matter. The wisdom of China's five thousand years is not just talk. .

Jiang Jiang's heart went up and down, hesitantly said again and again: "Okay!"

Once the idea is finalized, it is the preparatory stage.

Jian Luo went out of the room and saw Su Liang who had just woken up from a nap. The woman looked like she was going to the base to farm.

Jian Luo: "Mom."

Su Liang smiled: "Luoluo, don't you sleep a little longer? You're not in good shape yet, so you need to rest more."

Jian Luo shook her head: "No, I'm almost better."

Su Liang's skin was a little dull due to her years of hard work. Although her appearance was not bad, she was still damaged a bit. She came over to touch Jian Luo's head, but her hands were also full of scars.

Jian Luo was stiff all over.

He has no parents, so he is not used to being so close to people.

Su Liang smiled softly: "It seems to have grown taller."

Jian Luo's throat was dry, and he responded casually: "Well..."

"Mom has gone to work." Su Liang said softly, "You should recuperate at home."

Jian Luo volunteered: "I'll take you there."

Su Liang wanted to say no, but she couldn't stand Jian Luo's enthusiasm, so she nodded in agreement, and the mother and son packed up and went out.