Who Are You With

Secretary Jin got into some tangle.

She felt that it was still too early to talk about these things, after all, the Marshal was not dead yet, so she began to think about the fact that he was not beautiful.

Thinking of this, as a considerate secretary, she said, "Luoluo, I don't think you have found the key point of this issue."

Jian Luo is a person who is willing to make corrections in time, and humbly said: "What is it?"

Secretary Jin focused: "Of course the Marshal is gone, where are you going!"

"..."

There was a moment of silence in the room.

As a weak, pitiful and helpless human being, Jian Luo always has some ideas of his own. His current thinking is: "Why can't I live here and wait for him to come back?"

Secretary Jin shook his head: "It should not be possible, because you and the Marshal are not partners, and you are pregnant with a cub in your stomach, which happens to be a more critical and more dangerous time, so your right to care is very important, Now that the Marshal is away, the right to take care of it will naturally fall into the hands of others."

Jian Luo seems to understand but does not understand.

But soon, he got to the point of the problem: "Well, I want to know, how many options do I have?"

Secretary Jin responded quickly and listed them for him one by one: "I think it is possible to sacrifice adults, Mr. Nie also has rights, of course the possibility of the palace is also very high, but in the end..."

Jian Luo's mouth twitched: "Stop selling the lawsuit."

"The Marshal should let you choose." Secretary Jin lifted her hair confidently and smiled: "Because he definitely wants you to be happy."

Jian Luo felt that she was right.

As the two were talking, the door over there opened, and Lu Shifeng was standing at the door, his whole body seemed to be covered in an invisible **** aura, serious and dignified, which made people shudder, but his eyes moved away from Secretary Jin's face. When it landed on Jian Luo's body, it seemed much softer.

Secretary Jin: "..."

Fortunately, she is a professional secretary who knows how to look at people's faces, so Secretary Jin stood up wisely: "Well, then I'll go first."

When passing by, Lu Shifeng turned his face away: "Go and pack his luggage."

Secretary Jin nodded: "Yes."

When Secretary Jin left, only Jian Luo and Lu Shifeng were left in the room again. He hesitated, "That..."

Lu Shifeng walked up to him: "Get up."

A question mark slowly rose above Jian Luo's head, but he stood up obediently. Lu Shifeng walked in front, and he followed behind. Although he didn't know where Lu Shifeng wanted to take him, he should There is no interest in trafficking.

Lu Shifeng took Jian Luo through several walls of light, which was a little closer to the interior of the military base. This is a field that Jian Luo has never been involved in before. There are surveillance stars shining on the surrounding walls of light from time to time. Here the real meaning is to achieve monitoring without dead ends.

From time to time, passing soldiers stopped to salute and say hello:

"Hello Marshal!"

"Hello, sir."

"Hello Marshal!"

I don't know if it was an illusion of Jian Luo himself. He felt that many people's eyes seemed to fall on him, and they all seemed to be looking at something that was not easy to be ignored. Fortunately, these soldiers were considered very measured. Yes, usually after a few glances, you will take your eyes back.