Father's Kindness, Son's Filial Piety

He never thought that Wen Ya would think so, and there was a question that aroused his curiosity, which forced him to ask: "Well, why haven't you thought that the child might be his?"

Under Jian Luo's doubts, Wen Ya looked at him and said slowly, "You don't live together."

"..."

Justified.

Speaking of which, since he came here, he and Lu Shifeng have not slept together again. The dog man lost his memory, so he unilaterally asked for separation.

At first, he was still a little uncomfortable, but because there were still cubs, he felt much more fulfilled when he slept alone, and he was less uncomfortable.

But sometimes, like when he wanted to drink water at night, like when he was sleeping with his legs pressed, he would think of Lu Shifeng out of time.

Sometimes he would look at the empty bed and laugh at himself. He didn't become a princess, but he was used to getting treated like the princess. In fact, it's not a bad thing to do this. It can take the opportunity to let him see himself clearly. By the way, quitting Lu Shifeng is pretty good.

Wen Ya said: "But you don't have to be too restrained. The folk customs of our tribe are very open. If you want to be together, you can be together, hahaha. After all, you have been pregnant for so long, you must have been holding it for a long time, right?"

"..."

No, it's fine.

Jian Luo has cooked the rice, and Wen Ya will always bring some ingredients. This time, they brought edible Ganoderma lucidum from the mountain. For its cooking method, Jian Luo's method is to cook it in one pot to ensure balanced nutrition. Fortunately, he can control the heat properly, and turn off the fire at the right time, so that it will not be boiled for too long, and it can ensure the penetration of nutrients.

Jian Luo took a bowl of soup and gave it to Wen Ya: "Be careful of the heat."

Wen Ya said to him, "You drink it too. This is for nourishing qi and blood. Just after giving birth, your body suffers the most."

Jian Luo didn't drink much by himself. He mainly wanted to leave it to a few cubs to drink. In fact, he felt okay, mainly because the cubs were weak and wanted the children to eat more supplements. As for himself, he felt that he was okay.

Wen Ya finished her meal and had children at home, so she went back after not staying for a long time.

Jian Luo began to feed the three little cubs. The eldest black cub had a fever, but now the fever has subsided by more than half, and he has regained his original vitality. In particular, he is very curious about the fact that he has two more brothers and sisters.

Jian Luo had just finished his meal, and when he turned around, she saw that Hei Zai and his younger brother were fighting again. Jian Luo's hand holding the soup trembled slightly and shouted, "Long Aotian!"

Hei Zai paused, and continued to bite his brother's horn with his small teeth.

The second child is also a black cub, but his color will be lighter than the eldest. The color of his eyes is also amber and platinum, which is exactly the same as Jian Luo's pupil color. Things will probably be done once, and the temperament is relatively quiet and calm.

The reason they often fight is relatively simple, that is, the eldest black cub went to play with his younger brother, but the younger brother ruthlessly rejected him, and the black cub became angry and caused a quarrel.

But the better point of the two is that the war will never involve the younger sister. Xiaoyinlong prefers to sleep. After breaking the shell, she has been sleeping most of the time, but her temperament is not boring, and her favorite thing is to wake up. Afterwards, she finds Jian Luo to act coquettishly.