how many cubs

Jian Luo just returned home in a daze, the lights were still on in the room, he swiped his card to enter the door, and when he entered the living room, Su Liang was sleeping on the sofa with nothing on her body.

For fear of disturbing her, Jian Luo walked over lightly, and took a blanket to cover her.

As a result, just as soon as the blanket was put on, he saw Su Liang's eyelashes trembling slightly, open her eyes gently, and saw that it was Jian Luo who blinked in disbelief: "Luoluo, are you back?"

Jian Luo nodded and replied, "Well, I'm back."

"There is food in the house." Su Liang rubbed her eyes: "Mom doesn't know why you came back, but it's been hot all the time."

Jian Luo went inside and served the meal: "Next time I come back late, don't wait for me, you can eat it yourself, don't wait for me."

Su Liang smiled: "Mom is fine at home."

Jian Luo brought a few small stir-fries to the table, and then he realized that his mother was bored at home alone. Before that, she had a younger brother to accompany her, but now, she is the only one left at home. In addition to live broadcast, there seems to be nothing extra to do.

"Mom." Jian Luo bit his chopsticks, and he said, "You said, if I have a partner, I will have a baby for you, okay?"

Su Liang was stunned.

She raised her face and looked at Jian Luo, her eyes were a little shocked, seeing that Jian Luo was in a panic.

Jian Luo lowered his head: "What, what's wrong?"

Su Liang pursed her lips and said tentatively, "Do you have a partner?"

"..."

Jian Luo said honestly, "No."

Can Lu Shifeng be his target? They are the commander of the military, that is the supreme flower of the high mountain, so don't be a target.

Su Liang sighed: "It's okay if you have a partner. Talking about a good-natured mother will definitely agree, but if the other party is a Dark Star..."

Jian Luo asked, "What happened to the Dark Stars?"

"It's nothing else." Su Liang frowned, and sighed: "Mom is just worried that our family's conditions can't go according to people's wishes. If she comes here, the family's place will be small and desolate, and then you may be afraid. It's a little uncomfortable, and my mother doesn't want you to bow down in front of others, so it's useless for my mother, I'm sorry to you and your brother."

"..."

Don't be sorry, really.

To be honest, Lu Shifeng couldn't live with them at all.

Why did he want to assume Lu Shifeng? Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, feeling like a fool, thinking about all these things.

There was rice porridge in the bowl. While drinking the porridge, Jian Luo said to Su Liang, "Mom, you don't have to worry about me finding a partner. Speaking of which, you can actually find another partner."

Su Liang was slightly surprised.

"Hey, look at me, I just want you to have a company too." Jian Luo ate the dishes on the table and said, "Look, my brother is already living on campus now, and he doesn't usually live at home, what about me? Work can be quite busy sometimes, so you are not bored at home alone, find a company, and the old couple also take care of each other."

Su Liang glared at him: "What are you talking about, how old am I?"

Jian Luo almost sprayed: "Oh my mother, you are only in your early forties, what can't you look for, where is your life?"