I'm Sorry

Jian Luo looked at the woman in front of him, and for a moment, he wondered if he was too tired and had hallucinations.

Wen Ya said, "Are you okay Luoluo?"

Jian Luo's hand holding the threshold tightened unconsciously, and the corner of his mouth twitched, revealing an unsightly smile: "Sister Wen Ya, you must have seen the situation in our family, the three children are not full moon, some time ago The eldest also has a fever. He is the best of the three children. When I gave birth, my body was weak, and they were not in good health."

Wen Ya pursed her lips, and she hesitated: "But it's just a dragon scale, so it won't matter."

"..."

Jian Luo was too lazy to talk to her, so he could only change the subject: "Sister Wen Ya, what dragon scales heal is all wounds, your child has a fever, and the effect is not great, and Xiaolong is young, and the effect is not good, if you are really worried, can I ask the one from our family to get you some herbs?"

Wen Ya's face is not very good-looking.

Jian Luo was about to close the door: "Do you have anything else to do?"

"Luoluo, you are too stingy, aren't you?" Wen Ya has a straightforward temperament, and she says, "It's just a little effort, children grow fast, don't scales grow quickly? Besides, you still live with us. As for the house, you know how I treat you, don't you have so many good things?"

...

Jian Luo didn't flinch: "Scales don't grow as long as they want, do you know the pain of a nine-tailed fox breaking its tail? The dragon clan's forcible removal of scales is like cutting off a finger. Sister Wen Ya, I respect you very much. Do you think you came to force me? Is it appropriate to persecute children?"

Wen Ya was also said to be a little speechless. She actually knew that her request was a bit too much. The scales of the dragon race were priceless, and there were very few dragon scales in the interstellar trade market. There was a scale auction before, and it actually sold for a price of 100 billion.

There are even legends that the scales are ground into powder and have the effect of bringing back the dead.

Who doesn't want such a baby, even if it is her, she hopes that her child can live a long life, and there are so many scales that they can't grow, so why be so stingy?

Wen Ya said: "Luoluo, I also know that you are in trouble. How about this? I'll give you whatever you want. You and your family must be here, there must be something to hide. We are not bad to you. Isn't it, don't you all live in our house, you..."

Jian Luo narrowed his eyes.

Just when he was about to speak, someone came from the other side, and when Lu Shifeng came back from drying his clothes, he saw Jian Luo at the door and breaking up with others.

Although the juvenile version of Lu Shifeng is not as full of aura as the adult military marshal, but when he was young, he always carried some indelible arrogance. When he grew up, he learned how to restrain himself, just standing there with hostility written all over his body.

Lu Shifeng said to Wen Ya, "Is something wrong?"

Wen Ya was originally aggressive, but when she saw Lu Shifeng, she suddenly became cowardly, and she looked back embarrassedly: "You're back."

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "What are you doing here?"

Wen Ya hesitated for a while, hesitating whether to say anything. In fact, no one knew that she wanted dragon scales. Before she came, her husband told her that she must not provoke Lu Shifeng.