Regained Memory

Jian Luo buffered his thoughts and said to the outside, "I don't accept it."

Long Aotian still wanted to be pushed back by Jian Luo, and Jian Luo said, "I may have had a little interest in your ore before, but that's all there is to it, the rest have no interest, since you are a big Sima, you must understand how important dragon scales are to a dragon, and my children are young dragons, they can't bear this."

Paused.

Jian Luo lifted his eyelids and glanced outside the door, his voice dropped a degree: "If you want to talk, talk to the Dragon Clan."

Dragon

It's not just a word, it's a token of deterrence.

One of the strongest races in the universe, someone once said that an ordinary elite team of the dragon race can reach a million heroes. This sentence is by no means a false name.

Sure enough, Da Sima was silent.

Jian Luo continued: "My brother will be back soon. If you leave now, I will treat it as if nothing happened. If you insist, I dare to say, if you dare to touch my child today, your child will never be forgotten and they will have a less chance to live."

Jian Luo's voice seemed to be covered in frost. He was not a threat but an ultimatum. It was true that he was a fragile human being, but at this moment no one suspected that he was joking.

Sure enough, the big Sima outside the house asked in a deep voice, "Is there no room for maneuver?"

Jian Luo looked at the door vigilantly: "No."

The big Sima outside stood up straight and said, "Okay, I'm bothering you."

As soon as the voice fell, there was no sound outside. Originally, Jian Luo was very vigilant, but after hearing that there was no sound outside, he gradually relaxed. Even so, he did not dare to relax or go to the door to look.

After about ten minutes, a woman's voice came from the courtyard outside: "Luoluo, are you okay?"

Jian Luo fell back to his senses. He gradually began to move his stiff body. He walked to the window and looked out. He saw the woman next door standing there and saying, "It's okay."

Jian Luo said through the window glass, "Has he gone?"

The woman nodded: "We just left, and we were all worried. Da Sima's whereabouts are strange, and he is blessed by the beast god. Usually, no one dares to provoke him."

Jian Luo breathed a sigh of relief.

He didn't want to worry about the whereabouts of Da Sima, he just wanted to get through the last few days on this planet and bring the cubs back safely.

The woman said, "It's alright. Don't worry, if Da Sima wants to do anything to you, we will try our best to protect you. You are the benefactor of our tribe. If something happens to you, we won't care."

Jian Luo smiled: "Thank you."

He chatted with the woman for a while, and then slowly relaxed. It was almost noon now, and Lu Shifeng was coming back. Thinking of this, Jian Luo felt a lot more relieved.

Suddenly--

The ground seemed to shake

Jian Luo could feel the vibration of the house. He raised his face subconsciously and looked around, and he could even feel the dust falling.

'Chirp'

Feeling Jian Luo's anxiety, the dragon cub cried out.

A woman's voice came from outside: "Luoluo?"