Chapter 1

Aaliyah: "Hey Claire! You should come to my house Saturday night! I'm doing a pyjama party with two other girls!" She said when we left the classroom.
Me: "Yeah! What time?"
Aaliyah: "Come at like 4:00pm. I need someone to help me decorate. And you can eat supper with me and my family"
Me: "Okay! Byye!!"
Aaliyah: "Bye!"
Aaliyah and I have been best friends since the beginning of the school year. But weirdly, I've never been to her house. This is going to be the first time since we've met.
We met when she saw me crying in the bathroom, about my stupid ex. She came talk to me and since then, we have been inseparable.
We're still in high school, in the same class. We're in a music program because I play the drum and she sings.
I know, a girl that plays the drum. It's weird. But it's my biggest passion. I would never stop playing even if people sometimes criticizes me.
I came back to my house after school and went straight in the kitchen. My head was in the fridge when I heard my sister's voice.
My sister: "Stop eating. You'll get fat and I'll have to change my last name to make sure people don't associate us"
Me: "Thanks Sophia. You're always so sweet" I said, as sarcasm.
Sophia: "Yepp. And Saturday night, my boyfriend will be here. So I want you to leave the house at 2:00pm. Mom and dad isn't gonna be there either."
Me: "But-"
Sophia: "Thaaank youu" she said while closing her bedroom door behind her.
I literally hate my sister. She's like 3 years older than me and she takes that as an advantage. I can't wait for her to move out of the house.