Chapter 16

Aaliyah and Shawn were now playing video games siting on the floor. Gabbie and i were behind them, siting on the sofa.
She came closer to Shawn and started playing with his hair. Shawn immediately moved a bit for her not to touch him. He turned and looked at her, then at me. He turned back at the game and continued playing.
Gabbie went back to her place beside me. I heard her sigh, she was definitely pissed off by Shawn.
Gabbie: "Do you know what's wrong with Shawn?" She whispered to me.
Me: "Ehmm I don't know. Why?"
Gabbie: "He's kinda weird today... I don't know what happened"
Me: "I don't know either. Sorry" I lied.
Aaliyah and Shawn had fun. They ended their game and Aaliyah turned around to look at us.
Aaliyah: "Hey! We should make teams! SHUTGUN GABBIE! She's the best at video games!!"
Shawn and I were laughing, until we realized that if they were together, we need to be together as well.
Aaliyah: "C'mon Claire! Come play with us!"
I shyly moved and sat next to Shawn, our knees touching.
We started playing and Shawn and I were kinda bad. It was awkward at the beginning but it was okay after because we all had a lot of fun.
There was 45 seconds left at the game and we were tie. I don't know why, but it was so stressful. That's when Shawn and I did one last point, one second before the game ended, making us win.
Shawn: "OH MY GOD!"
Shawn and I were so excited and happy at the same time that we both looked at each other and we both leaned in for a hug. It was all the emotions and stuff and we were just really happy.
We realized it a couple of seconds later. We separated and Shawn cleared his throat. We were all very awkward because of what just happened.