Chapter 38

The guy: "Wait. I'm not gonna hurt you"
I turned around, seeing Sophia's boyfriend with and injured eye and lips. His eyes were read and puffy, like he jut cried. I looked at him confused.
The guy: "Im not gonna hurt you, don't worry. Shawn told me what really happened and he calmed me down. I'm sorry"
Me: "Oh, Ehm... Okay"
He smiled weakly and walked to his car. He got in and drove off.
I walked in the house, seeing only Shawn. He looked at me and gasped seeing his face. His lips were destroyed and he had a black eye.
Me: "Oh my god! Shawn!"
I rushed to him and gently touched his face, causing him to take a step back.
Me: "Oh I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of this. For my sister and that random guy. I'm-"
Shawn: "Hey it's not your fault" I looked down, embarrassed.
Shawn placed his finger under my chin, causing me to look up at him.
Shawn: "Listen, I just want you to know that there's nothing between Sophia and I. She just jumped on me when I came in and I didn't know how to react. I promise we didn't kiss or anything. I'm so sorry-"
Me: "It's okay. I believe you"
Shawn looked at me, surprised.
Shawn: "Really?"
Me: "Yeah. I was in the stairs. I saw everything."
Shawn: "Really?!?"
Shawn smiled so big and hugged me really tight, causing me to giggle.
He leaned back and looked at me.
Me: "And what did you do to Sophia's boyfriend. He told me that you calmed him down. He did you do that?"
Shawn: "I just tried my best and when he was calmed I explained everything. It was kinda hard but I did it. Then he broke up with Sophia, saying she was a slut and stuff. And then he left and Sophia ran up to her room, saying that she hated me"
Me: "Oh I'm sorry"
Shawn: "It's okay" he said, chucking "Now, can we go to our date?"
Me: "Ehm I don't think it's a good idea for you to go out like this" I chuckled.