Chapter 72

I started to panic. My breath was getting faster and I was looking everywhere for a solution. The door was fully opened and the person was about to come in. Shawn took my hand and pulled me up so I was siting on the couch. He also saw that there was nothing to hide me, so since I was topless, he moved and sat between my legs, so his body was hiding mine. I placed my arms around him, placing my bare body on his back, making sure that the person wouldn't see anything. I felt Shawn tense up, feeling my bare body on his, but that wasn't the thing that actually bothered me.
I looked at the person coming in the house, trying to not have a panic attack and focusing on my breathing.
Mom: "Yeah, I'll call you back" she said, placing her phone in her pocket.
She turned around to close the door, that's when she looked in the living room, where she saw Shawn and I.
Shawn was hiding my half naked body with his half naked body. My mom gasped and stayed there, looking at us, speechless. Shawn and I just sat there, not knowing what to do.
Me: "Mom!" I said, pissed, making her realize she was just staring at us.
Mom: "Oh, I'm really sorry" she said, turning around so that she wouldn't see us "I'll go upstairs."
She walked upstairs, not looking at us, leaving Shawn and I alone. I was kinda impressed by her reaction... I thought she would've killed me or Shawn. I thought she would've gotten mad or something.
Me: "Oh my god. I am so sorry! I- I thought she was working all night and-"
Shawn: "It's okay, hun'" he said, going back at siting down next to me.
I looked down and shook my head slightly, feeling embarrassed by what just happened.