Chapter 42

This was my first ever make out session. I've kissed boys before but I've never fully made out with someone. But that feeling was incredible. Shawn's hands going up and down my sides, my hands in his hair, his tongue touching mine. It was just an incredible feeling.
I was wearing a skirt, so because I was straddling Shawn, it went Iittle up so my thighs were bare.
Shawn's hands went to the hem of my crop top, he was about to pull it when he separated our lips. He looked at me and I looked back him, confused.
Shawn: "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I should've had not..."
Me: "Wha- What do you mean?"
I looked really worried.
Shawn: "I know you're probably not ready because you're younger and I don't want to rush you but I just couldn't resist but oh my god. I'm so sorry Claire, did I do something wrong?"
Me: "No" I chuckled "Shawn you're really cute worrying about me like that but it's okay. You don't have to be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong."
Shawn smiled, looking relieved. I leaned in and reconnected our lips.
Shawn's hand went to my shirt, he pulled it asking for permission, and I gave him by raising my arms so he could take it off. I was now only in my skirt and my bra. I felt comfortable, even if I was half naked. I don't know why, but Shawn just makes me feel way more comfortable in those kinds of situations.
Shawn took off his shirt. I looked down and saw his body. I didn't know he was working out. My month slightly opened when I saw his abs and muscular torso.
He chuckled and my cheeks became bright red. He reconnected our lips and my hands went back in his hair.
Shawn and I were still making out when he placed his hands on my skirt, wanting to slide it off.
Fuck. Shit. I don't want to go this far. Does he think I'm ready? I told him he didn't do anything wrong. Maybe he thinks I want to go further. Should I tell him? I don't want to be awkward. What should I do??