Chapter 51

Once I got downstairs, I took Shawn's phone that was on the couch. I walked back upstairs and walked in my room. The second my feet were in my bedroom, I felt Shawn's lips pressed against mine. His hands were on my waist, touching my bare skin because he raised up my shirt a little bit. I gave back the kiss and we both pulled away after a couple of seconds.
Me: "What was that for?" I said, chuckling.
Shawn: "You know you're beautiful, right?"
I sighed and walked past Shawn, making his hands leave my waist when I realized what he wanted to talk about.
Me: "Can we not talk about that please?"
Shawn: "No, Claire! Yes we need to talk about that" he came closer to me, placing is hands back on my waist.
Shawn: "I don't like seeing you like that. The way you looked at yourself, you shouldn't do that"
I looked down at our feet, slightly touching each other.
Shawn: "Claire, look at me" he said placing his finger under my chin, making me look at him "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I know you don't like your thighs, or your breasts, or your belly, but you need to stop doing that! I don't care about the things you see on you, I think they are all beautiful.  Claire, I love you. Don't do that to yourself. You're so stunning, you just need to see that the next time you look at yourself."
I slightly smiled at Shawn, uncertain on what I should do. Shawn spun me around and gently pushed on my waist so I was now facing the mirror. He hands were still on my waist and his chin was on my shoulder.
Shawn: "Look at you! You're like even too beautiful to be with me. Please don't ever look at yourself the way you did earlier. Look at yourself the way I look at you, like the most gorgeous girl on this planet" he said and kissed my cheek, making them turn red.