Chapter 103

I walked back in my room, closing the door behind me. Shawn looked up at me and smiled.
Shawn: "Is everything okay?"
Me: "Yeah"
Shawn: "Can I know what she told you?"
Me: "Oh, nothing interesting. Just a little mom speach. About how my body is mine and bla bla bla" I said, making Shawn chuckle at my weirdness.
Shawn: "Okay" he said, kissing my forehead after I sat down beside him, in the same position as earlier.
Shawn and I hung together for the rest of the night, talking, having fun, watching other movies, and cuddling. It's was actually an amazing night, it was so fun.
It was now 4am and both Shawn and I were very tired. We decided to go to sleep together. We both got changed into our pyjamas.
Shawn wasn't wearing a shirt, he only had pyjama pants on. And I had a oversized shirt on with no pants, because that's just how I normally sleep.
We both laid in bed, and Shawn wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I turned around to face him, and he smiled at me. I looked down at his torso, looking at the bruise that was practically gone.
Me: "Does it still hurt?" I asked, gently touching it with my fingers.
He looked down at the bruise and back at me, smiling.
Shawn: "No. See, I survived. We didn't have to go to the hospital."
Me: "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure"
Shawn: "It's okay, hun'" he said, bringing his arms around me and pulling me even closer, into a really tight hug.