Chapter 73

I got up and took Shawn and I's clothes. He put on his and I did the same.
Shawn: "Hun', are you okay?"
Me: "Yeah, it's just- I don't know. I didn't want my mom to see us like this..."
Shawn: "It's okay, Claire" he came closer and hugged me "Stuff like this always happen. Just be thankful that it wasn't your dad" we both chuckled, separating from the hug.
Me: "Thanks, by the way, for hiding me"
Shawn: "No problem. I mean, the only person that's allowed to see you like this is me. I mean- if it's okay"
I slightly chuckled at him, finding it so cute that he's being protective.
Me: "Yes, Shawn"
Shawn and I finally walked upstairs to go in my room. We hang together in my room and we had a lot of fun, like usual. We were just talking about random and funny stuff when Shawn became very serious.
Shawn: "Claire?"
Me: "Yeah?" I answered, but Shawn didn't answer anything "Shawn, what's wrong? You're scaring me"
Shawn: "I was wondering if- like..."
Me: "Hmm...?"
Shawn: "If we could be official" he blurted out, looking up to look into my eyes "If you could be my girlfriend, and me, your boyfriend...?"
A huge smile grew on my face, happy as ever that he actually wanted us official.
Me: "Yes!!" I practically screamed, jumping into Shawn's arms.
Shawn giggled slightly at my action and held my tightly into a hug.
Shawn: "And also" he said, separating from the hug "Would you like to go on a date tomorrow, nothing fancy, just to celebrate..." he tried to find the right word "us."
I looked at him with watery eyes, overwhelmed by the emotions.
Me: "Yes, Shawn. I'd love to"