Chapter 155

I was about to look back at the two girls when I felt Shawn starting to move, thats when I realized he was starting to wake up. I slightly chuckled at him as he yawned before he opened his eyes.
Me: "Well hello sleepyhead" I said, which made him chuckle "You've got some fans over here" I said pointing the girls behind me.
Shawn waved at them, being way to sleepy to even think. I heard them chuckle and freak out a little bit, which made me smile.
Me: "How was that nap?"
Shawn: "Great" he said, rubbing his sleepy eyes "How much time is left before we land?"
I looked at the time on my phone and sighed.
Me: "There's still two hours to go"
Shawn also sighed and I took my headphones out.
Shawn: "Wait" I looked over at him, confused "Wanna watch something? I have my computer"
Me: "Okay!"
Shawn got his computer out and logged in Netflix. It took us forever to find a movie but we finally found one and started watching it. Shawn placed his arm around me and my head was laying on his shoulder. I felt him kiss my forehead just before the movie started.

"turbulences .... stay at your seat ... make sure ... be careful"
I woke up, not really understanding what was happening. There was a message around the plane, saying stuff about turbulences and being careful. I immediately started to freak out. My head shot right up as I looked over at Shawn that was also fallen asleep. I shook his arm, trying to wake him up.
Me: "Shawn! Shawn?"
He woke up and looked up and me with very sleepy and confused eyes.
Shawn: "What- What's wrong?"
Me: "They told something about turbulences! They told us to stay at our places and to be careful! What's happening?!" I whispered-yelled at him.