Chapter 87

I didn't reply anything. Shawn looked at me worried. We both had red and puffy eyes and we were still crying, but Shawn stopped hiding it.
Shawn: "Claire, do you still love me?" he was waiting for my respond, when an other tear fell down his cheek "Claire..."
Me: "Yes, I love you, Shawn. But that's not the problem!"
Shawn: "What ever the problem is, we can work this out, okay? Claire, I don't wanna loose you. I'll do anything just to be with you. And if we both have feelings for each other, than we'll be able to go through anything together. Okay? Please, Claire."
I looked at him, and a slightly nodded, telling him it was okay. A huge smile grew on his face and we reached out to hug me again, but this time, way tighter, which made me giggle.
Shawn: "Thank you so much, Claire. I love you so so so so much!"
Me: "I love you too" I chuckled.
Shawn and I talked a little bit at the park. It wasn't as comfortable as it was before between us but it was still fun to see him again. We didn't kiss, we didn't even touch each other, we just talked, trying let each other know what happened in the last weeks.
It was late but we still wanted to stay together, so we walked back to my house.
We walked in my house, trying to be as quiet as possible to make sure we wouldn't wake up my parents or my sister.
We took our shoes off and we were about to walk upstairs when my mom came in. She gasped when she saw us, standing next to each other.
Mom: "What the heck are you doing here!??" She practically screamed at Shawn.
Me: "Mom, it's okay!"
Mom: "No it's not okay!" She said, walking closer to Shawn.