Chapter 164

Shawn: "I love you, okay? Don't hide anything from me"
I looked up at him and smiled.
Me: "I love you too"
We both leaned in and kissed. Shawn got up and took my shirt that was on the floor to give to me. I put in on while Shawn finished putting on his pyjamas, which is normally just really baggy joggings.  We both laid in bed and Shawn closed the tv. Shawn took me in his arms and kissed my cheeks, making me smiled.
Shawn: "Good night, love"
Me: "Good night"
I thought I would fall asleep in seconds, but I couldn't close my eyes. Questions were floating around in my head and I couldn't stop it. I started thinking about it; why am I not ready?
I've always wanted to become the opposite of my sister. She's been sleeping with tones of guys every other night since she was so young. I didn't want to be like her. I've always wanted to wait until I found the one I actually love and trust. But, Shawn? Do I love him? Yes. Do I trust him? Yes. Why am I still waiting? I know I'm not super confident about my body but Shawn has already seen me half naked and he always says positive things about it.
Is it a normal thing for girls my age, now? Am I just waiting too long?
I was so confused so I looked over to talk to Shawn. Maybe he's gonna know the answers to my questions. I turned my face and realized Shawn was already asleep. His eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted. I sighed, knowing I couldn't talk to him. He was probably so tired of his long day, which I completely understand. I sighed again and turned back to a comfortable position, knowing this was going to be a long night of insomnia. Great.
About an hour later, I was still wide awake. I couldn't even close my eyes. I was still so confused and I couldn't sleep. I got up, trying to not make any noises to not wake up Shawn. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me before turning the lights on.