Chapter 13

I'm now ready. I woke up about 2 hours ago and i got ready to go to Aaliyah's house. She wanted me to explain what happened with Shawn. And I'm going to tell her. I need her advices and opinions.
I don't really don't what happened yesterday. It was so fun being with Shawn. But it's at that moment in the kitchen that all my feelings turned around. Should I be friends with him or more? I mean, Shawn is super fun to be with, I had so much fun last night. But just as friends. Because Shawn is too old. We have three years of difference between us.
I really need Aaliyah to tell me what she thinks about all of this. Because I felt something in the kitchen. The way he looked at me. I needed see Aaliyah.
I was wearing my white crop top with dark blue ripped jeans. My hair was in a messy bun because I didn't wash them and I had a little bit of makeup on. I put on my converse and left the house.
Aaliyah and I live pretty close so it's easy for me to go without a car.
Once I was there I knocked on the door and it's Karen that answered me.
Karen: "Hi Sweetie! How are you?" She said while opening the door for me to come in. I walked in and smiled at her.
Me: "I'm good than-"
That's when I turned around, facing the kitchen. Shawn was there. Wearing his back shirt with black jeans. He looked handsome, as usual. His hair was messy, like someone had played in it.
His hands were on a girls waist. She was tall, beautiful, and as old as him. She was wearing a white crop top, the same as mine. But with black shorts, showing her beautiful long legs. She seriously looked like a model. She leaned in and pecked Shawn's lips. I was just there, looking at them. I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do.